- Well Presented Semi-Detached Home In Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
- Kitchen Open To Dining Room
- Three Bright Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating, Full uPVC Double Glazing
- Driveway Parking To Front & Side
- Easily Maintained Private Rear Gardens
- Suited To The Young Professional Or Growing Family
- Available For Occupation July 2018
Additional InformationThis well maintained home located in the popular Muskett area of Carryduff is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location. The semi detached villa would ideally suit the young family or professional couple.
The home offers good accommodation throughout boasting a comfortable lounge and kitchen / dining area with patio doors leading to a private enclosed garden. On the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms and bathroom in white suite.
The property provides excellent driveway parking and easily maintained gardens to front and rear.
Carryduff is conveniently located close to several golf clubs, leisure complex and excellent Primary schools. With Belfast, Ballynahinch and Lisburn in close proximity this home is also convenient to motorway links and public transport networks.
Please call the South Belfast office to arrange a viewing on 02890668888.
- Hardwood entrance door with glazed panel into...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 4.39m x 3.51m (14' 5" x 11' 6")
Wood strip floor. Period style fireplace with tiled hearth. Ceiling rose. French doors to...
- DINING ROOM:
- 2.62m x 2.62m (8' 7" x 8' 7")
Patio doors leading outside. Open to...
- 2.92m x 2.08m (9' 7" x 6' 10")
Range of high and low level units. Single drainer sink unit. Four ring ceramic hob, under oven and extractor fan over. Space for fridge freezer.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.56m x 2.49m (11' 8" x 8' 2")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.51m x 2.26m (11' 6" x 7' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.54m x 2.08m (8' 4" x 6' 10")
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled panelled bath with telephone hand shower and electric shower over. Partly tiled walls. Fully tiled floor.
- Driveway. Gardens to rear laid in lawns, patio and shed.
Travelling from Belfast go to Caryduff along the Ballynahinch Road. Turn right into Muskett Road, then take the second right into Muskett Gardens.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »