- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Semi-Detached Home In Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
- Kitchen Open To Dining Room
- Three Bright Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating, Full uPVC Double Glazing
- Driveway Parking To Front & Side
- Easily Maintained Private Rear Gardens
- Suited To The Young Professional Or Growing Family
- Available For Occupation July 2018
Additional InformationThis well maintained home located in the popular Muskett area of Carryduff is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location. The semi detached villa would ideally suit the young family or professional couple.
The home offers good accommodation throughout boasting a comfortable lounge and kitchen / dining area with patio doors leading to a private enclosed garden. On the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms and bathroom in white suite.
The property provides excellent driveway parking and easily maintained gardens to front and rear.
Carryduff is conveniently located close to several golf clubs, leisure complex and excellent Primary schools. With Belfast, Ballynahinch and Lisburn in close proximity this home is also convenient to motorway links and public transport networks.
Please call the South Belfast office to arrange a viewing on 02890668888.
- Hardwood entrance door with glazed panel into...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 4.39m x 3.51m (14' 5" x 11' 6")
Wood strip floor. Period style fireplace with tiled hearth. Ceiling rose. French doors to...
- DINING ROOM:
- 2.62m x 2.62m (8' 7" x 8' 7")
Patio doors leading outside. Open to...
- 2.92m x 2.08m (9' 7" x 6' 10")
Range of high and low level units. Single drainer sink unit. Four ring ceramic hob, under oven and extractor fan over. Space for fridge freezer.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.56m x 2.49m (11' 8" x 8' 2")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.51m x 2.26m (11' 6" x 7' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.54m x 2.08m (8' 4" x 6' 10")
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled panelled bath with telephone hand shower and electric shower over. Partly tiled walls. Fully tiled floor.
- Driveway. Gardens to rear laid in lawns, patio and shed.
Travelling from Belfast go to Caryduff along the Ballynahinch Road. Turn right into Muskett Road, then take the second right into Muskett Gardens.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »