- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Double Bay Fronted Detached Family Home in Superb Malone Location
- Spacious Reception Hall with Large Cloakroom
- Generous Lounge, Impressive Dining Room & Good Sized Separate Living Room
- Kitchen with Large Utility Room/Pantry Off
- Rear Hallway with Separate WC
- 4 Good Sized Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- First Floor Bathroom with White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Excellent Potential Requiring Refurbishment & Modernisation
- Driveway Parking to Attached Garage
- Front Garden & Good Sized Enclosed Rear Garden
- Extremely Convenient Location Including to Shops, Transport Facilities & Leading Schools
Additional InformationThis attractive double bay fronted detached family home occupies a much sought after residential location in the heart of Malone and is extremely convenient to a host of amenities including shops, public transport and leading primary and grammar schools.
The property offers adaptable and well proportioned accommodation with three separate reception rooms and four good sized first floor bedrooms. Refurbishment and modernisation is required and will offer potential purchasers the opportunity to create their ideal modern day family home.
Recent sales in the area have proven extremely popular and this attractive home will have wide ranging appeal thus early inspection is recommended.
- Stained glass front door with matching side panels to . . .
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Oak panelled walls, plate rack.
- Wash hand basin, tongue and groove wood panelled walls.
- 5.92m x 3.35m (19' 5" x 11' 0")
(at widest points into bay). Tiled fireplace wtih matching hearth and oak surround, picture rail, cornice ceiling, feature bay window.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.72m x 3.45m (15' 6" x 11' 4")
(into bay at widest points). Picture rail, cornice ceiling, feature bay window.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.44m x 3.14m (11' 3" x 10' 4")
- 3.53m x 2.74m (11' 7" x 9' 0")
(at widest points). Range of units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, work surfaces, part tiled walls, original terrazzo floor.
- UTILITY ROOM/PANTRY:
- 2.17m x 2.03m (7' 1" x 6' 8")
(at widest points). Glazed display cabinets, original terrazzo floor.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Tiled floor, door to outside.
- SEPARATE WC:
- High flush wc.
- BOILER ROOM:
- Oil fired boiler.
- SPACIOUS LANDING:
- Stained glass window.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.94m x 3.38m (12' 11" x 11' 1")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.82m x 3.45m (12' 6" x 11' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.35m x 3.15m (11' 0" x 10' 4")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.4m x 3.19m (11' 2" x 10' 6")
(at widest points).
- White suite comprising panelled bath, vanity unit, low flush wc, hotpress, access to roofspace.
- Entrance pillars to driveway parking and . . .
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 4.94m x 2.66m (16' 2" x 8' 9")
(at widest points). Up and over doors front and rear.
- Front garden. Good sized enclosed rear garden. Oil tank.
Heading out of Belfast on Malone Road go through Balmoral Avenue junction and Mount Eden Park is a short distance on right just after McCracken Church.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »