This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A substantial detached property set over three floors in a peaceful & idyllic location
- Property sits on a beautiful site of approximately 1.65 acres
- Approached via a sweeping lane through barley fields
- Well-presented and in excellent condition throughout
- Welcoming entrance hall with an under stair wc with a two piece suite
- Large living room with a feature red brick fireplace benefiting from a glass fronted log burning stove
- Spacious lounge with a solid wood floor, glass fronted gas stove and patio doors to the garden
- Excellent kitchen with solid wood units, integrated appliances and a Rayburn
- Dining room with a gas fire and open access to the kitchen
- Utility room with fitted units including five ring gas cooker and plumbing for white goods
- Master bedroom with full length fitted wardrobes
- En-suite shower room off the master bedroom with a three piece suite and under floor heating
- A further four bedrooms all of which benefit from built-in storage
- A games room and a study that could be used as bedrooms if required
- Large family bathroom benefiting from a ‘Jacuzzi’ style bath and a separate shower
- Approached via a sweeping lane leading to a loose stone driveway that surrounds the house
- Surrounding gardens offering wonderful outdoor space for all the family
- Zoned oil fired heating system and double glazed throughout
- Beam vacuum system and security alarm system installed
- Generous use of LED lighting helping to reduce running costs
- Great patio areas to enjoy with external power points, outside gas barbecue point
- Three sheds – all with lighting and power points, one large shed to include a log burning stove
- Convenient location within a short drive to Belfast
Impressive to the Last!
If you have a large or growing family then look no further as you will be simply blown away by the sheer scale and outstanding luxury this exquisite family home has to offer. On entering the property you will soon realise it is really rather special and certainly hard to come by! Every room in this extensive home is beautifully decorated and well presented with no expense having been spared in the finish and quality features. To say there is flexible accommodation is an understatement and it is sure to satisfy all ages, from the younger children that want to play in the surrounding and gardens – through to the older ones who need their own space.
The catchment area for schools is now a very important factor when choosing a location for a family home and this property falls perfectly into the sought after boundaries. Local transport passes the top of the driveway making access to Belfast and the surrounding areas easy.
The ground floor comprises of a bright & spacious entrance hall, a luxurious living room with a feature red brick fireplace and patio doors to the garden, a lounge with patio doors to the garden, a dining room with a gas fire that is open plan to a solid wood kitchen with an excellent range of units and a Rayburn stove, a useful utility room, and a downstairs guest toilet. The first floor comprises of a spacious landing that has a beautiful arched window with countryside views, a master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and a recently fitted luxurious ensuite shower room, a luxurious family bathroom with a separate shower and ‘Jacuzzi’ style bath, and a further four bedrooms. The top floor comprises of a games room and a study that could be used as bedrooms if required.
There are expansive but easily maintained gardens surrounding the property and flower beds that add to the grandeur and quality. The driveway surrounding the property offers 360 degree parking for numerous vehicles with sensored floodlighting. The purpose built bbq area and a patio are totally secluded making relaxing in the summer months a pleasure.
All of this is only ten minutes from the centre of Belfast which along with primary and secondary schools offers an excellent range of amenities and popular eateries. Belfast, Ballygowan and Saintfield are close by and are easily accessible.
Opportunities to purchase properties like this do not come along very often, we are confident that growing families will not have very many un-ticked boxes!
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
25th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views