- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2+ Reception Rooms
- Phoenix Gas Heating System
- Upvc Double Glazing
- White Bathroom Suite
- Detached Garage / Utility
- Outside Games Room / Bar
Starter homes come in all sorts of sizes and conditions, few, such as this extended semi detached house, offer such a good overall specification at such an affordable price and offing convenience to local shopping, schools and easy commuting access to Belfast gives this particular home a head start. So why not take your time, consider your options and hopefully come to the conclusion, as we have, this is a great opportunity to get you onto the property ladder.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Understairs cloak space. Built in storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE/DINING AREA 20'4" x 11'3" (6.20m x 3.43m)
- 15 Pane bevelled glass mahogany door. Open fireplace with brick surround and tiled hearth, hardwood mantel. Laminated wood floor.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 15'6" x 10'3" (4.72m x 3.12m)
- Range of high and low level hand painted units with roll edge work surfaces, one with leaded effect glass display cabinet, Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Cooker hood with light and extractor. Plumbed for dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor in kitchen. Pine panelled ceiling with 8 low voltage downlighters. Inside access to garage/utility.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 13'3" x8'7" (max) (4.04m x 2.62m ( max))
- Built-in wardrobe with sliding mirror doors. Laminated wood floor.
- BEDROOM 2 12'7" x 6'9" (3.84m x 2.06m)
- BEDROOM 3 10'3" x 6'2" (3.12m x 1.88m)
- Built-in wardrobe. Laminated wood floor.
- White suite comprising: Pine panelled bath with thermostatic shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Part tiled walls. Pine panelled ceiling. Extractor fan.
- ATTACHED GARAGE/UTILITY 23'11" x 8'9" (7.29m x 2.67m)
- Roller door, light and power. Utility area with fitted high and low level units. Laminate work tops. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Garden laid in lawn with shrub bed. Concrete drive. Light.
- Garden with flagged patio. Flower beds and areas laid stones. Lights. Tap.
- GAMES ROOM / BAR 16'0" x 8'0" (4.88m x 2.44m)
- Light and power. Upvc double glazed french doors.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »