- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Three bedroom mid terrace property
- Deposit: £525
- Recently refurbished
- Newly fitted kitchen with a range of high & low level units
- Modern three piece bathroom suite
- Living room with feature electric stove
- PVC Double glazed windows (upgraded since the external photos have been taken)
- Convenient location to nearby shops & schools
- Oil fired central heating
21 Monbrief Walk, Lurgan
We are delighted to offer for rental this recently renovated three bedroom, mid-terrace property in Monbrief Walk, Lurgan.
Situated in a popular housing estate, within a short distance to local schools, amenities and transport links, it is sure to appeal to an array of tenants. Internally, the property is finished to a good standard and offers well proportioned living accommodation throughout.
Early Viewings Highly Recommended.
Available: Start of August
Located just off Taghnevan Drive, Lurgan.
- Entrance Hall 6' 10'' x 4' 10'' (2.08m x 1.47m)
- Via wooden door. Wooden flooring. Access to first floor via staircase. Access to;
- Living Room 14' 11'' x 12' 6'' (4.54m x 3.81m) at widest points
- Feature electric stove with wooden beam. Wooden flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to;
- Kitchen/Dining 15' 10'' x 8' 4'' (4.82m x 2.54m)
- Recently fitted kitchen with a range of high & low level units. Integral cooker/oven with four ring ceramic hob. Space for fridge/freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Double panel radiator. Access to hotpress. PVC effect door leading to rear yard.
- First Floor Landing 8' 7'' x 7' 3'' (2.61m x 2.21m) at widest points
- Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 11' 6'' x 9' 9'' (3.50m x 2.97m)
- Rear aspect room. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 12' 2'' x 8' 4'' (3.71m x 2.54m) at widest points
- Front aspect room. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 9' 4'' x 8' 1'' (2.84m x 2.46m)
- Front aspect room. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to storage cupboard.
- Bathroom 5' 10'' x 5' 6'' (1.78m x 1.68m)
- Modern three piece suite comprising of; panel bath with electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin & low flush WC. Mostly tiled walls.
- Low maintenance front garden laid in paving. Concrete rear park with oil tank. Housed oil burner. Coal shed for storage.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »