- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Ideal For All Types Of Buyer
- Walking Distance To All Local Amenities
This is a charming 2 bedroom plus study mid-terrace house located within very close proximity to Coleraine town centre overlooking the park, tennis courts and possesses that all important feeling of warmth and character. This superb home should meet the needs of a wide and varied range of potential purchasers. Having been recently renovated including new kitchen, bathroom and a host of extras the property also benefits from a generously proportioned front garden area. Centrally located, the property is situated to basically most, if not all local amenities including shops, churches, bus routes to Portstewart, Portrush and the university making it ideal for all types of rentals. Early inspection is highly recommended of this most delightful and conveniently located property.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With laminate wood floor.
- SEPARATE WC:
- With whb and tiled floor.
- LOUNGE/DINING AREA:
- 5.69m x 3.76m (18' 8" x 12' 4")
With wood surround fireplace, cast iron inset, tiled hearth, shelving, cornicing, laminate wood floor and wood sheeted panelling in bay.
- 2.59m x 2.16m (8' 6" x 7' 1")
With bowl and half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units with tiling between, integrated ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge, dishwasher, drawer bank, recessed lighting and tiled floor.
- LEAN TO:
- Access to rear with right of way to bins and access to Union Street.
- UTILITY AREA:
- With gas boiler, plumbed for automatic washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
First Floor Return
- BATHROOM & WC:
- With white suite, wc, whb with storage below, rainfall system over bath, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- With large storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.06m x 3.38m (13' 4" x 11' 1")
With bay window and dimmer control panel.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 2.21m (10' 9" x 7' 3")
- 2.21m x 1.63m (7' 3" x 5' 4")
- Garden to front is laid in lawn with concrete path leading to front door with screened area.
Travelling into Coleraine on the Millburn Road towards the town centre, No 21 will be situated on your left hand side just after the tennis courts and the third house before the corner of Union Street.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »