- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Mid terrace home
- 3 Bedrooms
- Kitchen with dining area
- Sitting room with cast iron stove
- Ground floor shower room - 1st floor bathroom
- Oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Enclosed paved patio and parking area to rear
- Beautiful sea views to rear
- Current EPC rating - E42
Additional Information"Don't judge a book by its cover..."
This traditional terraced property is anything but traditional, having been extended twice, and now offers over 1,120 sq. ft. of accommodation and direct access to the harbour and beach to the rear.
The property boasts 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor with access to the floored roof space with velux windows. The ground floor offers a lounge, kitchen with dining area, family room (with patio doors to the rear garden) and shower room. The property has uPVC double glazed windows, doors and fascias and benefits from oil fired central heating. Externally there is a generous enclosed patio to the rear with gated access for off street car parking and beyond that is the harbour and local beaches.
This would make an ideal permanent or holiday home - the rear family room could also provide a ground floor bedroom with adjoining bathroom if required - and an internal viewing is highly recommended.
- Mahogany effect uPVC double glazed door with leaded glass viewing pane.
Tiled floor, Mahogany effect uPVC double glazed door to;
- 6.3m x 4.09m (20' 8" x 13' 5")
At widest points.
Fireplace with slate tiled hearth and space for electric fire, TV point, Cornicing, Smoke alarm, Two double panel radiators, Phone point, Stairs to first floor landing.
- 4.14m x 3.33m (13' 7" x 10' 11")
At widest points.
High and low level units with cream shaker-style doors, Roll edge worktops, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap, Spaces for fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and freezer, Integrated Ariston oven, hob and extractor fan, Under pelmet lighting, Tongue and groove panelled ceiling with spotlights, Part tiled walls, Tiled floor, Understairs storage cupboard.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Single panel radiator, Dado rail, Tiled floor, Smoke alarm, White uPVC double glazed door to side, Store with Tiled floor and access to overhead storage.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Peach suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, WC and double shower cubicle with Mira Jump electric shower, Single panel radiator, Tiled walls, Tongue and groove panelled ceiling with spotlights, Extractor fan.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 3.56m x 3.33m (11' 8" x 10' 11")
Feature cast iron stove, Tiled floor, Dado rail, Cornicing, TV point, Mahogany effect uPVC double doors to rear patio.
- White suite comprising wood panel bath with telephone hand shower, WC and pedestal wash hand basin, Tiled walls, Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.17m x 3.1m (13' 8" x 10' 2")
At widest points.
Double panel radiator, Cornicing.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.07m x 2.26m (10' 1" x 7' 5")
Single panel radiator, Skylight, Built-in storage cupboard, Cornicing.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.76m x 1.83m (12' 4" x 6' 0")
Dado rail, Single panel radiator, Views over harbour and sea.
- Paved patio and parking area to rear enclosed by gate and fencing. Light and tap, uPVC oil tank, Boiler house.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling from Millisle into Ballywalter No 21 is located on the left hand side on the Main Street.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »