- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented & Deceptively Spacious Detached Villa In Sought After Lyle Road Area Of Ballyholme
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms & Spacious Lounge Open Plan To Dining Area
- Separate Kitchen With Range Of Fitted Cupboards & Appliances Open Through To Living/Dining Area
- Three Piece White First Floor Bathroom With Shower Over Bath & Ground Floor Cloakroom WC
- Off Street Parking And Garden Area In Lawns To Front & Enclosed Rear Courtyard In Stones
- Oil Fired Central Heating System / Double Glazed Windows In UPVC Frames
- Situated Near To Ballyholme Beach With Its Coastal Walks, Popular Ballyholme Primary School & Shops
- Available To Let Unfurnished Immediately For £670 Per Month Plus Rates (Approx. £124 Per Month)
Additional InformationThis well presented and deceptively spacious detached villa is situated in a highly sought after Ballyholme location, only a short distance to coastal walks, Yacht Clubs, popular Ballyholme Primary School and shops at Groomsport Road. Available to let immediately unfurnished, the property offers a large open plan lounge dining room with access to a small enclosed rear courtyard, a separate kitchen with range of cupboards and appliances open plan through to a good sized living or dining area. Upstairs there are three well proportioned bedrooms and a three piece white bathroom suite. The home further benefits from double glazing, an oil fired central heating system and a ground floor cloakroom WC. Outside there is off street parking and an enclosed garden area to the front in lawns. Available to let for £670 per month plus rates of approx. £124 per month, internal viewing is highly recommended.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Wooden entrance door with glazed panel, wooden flooring.
- CLOAKROOM WC:
- Low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, wooden flooring, single panelled radiator.
- LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA:
- 6.15m x 5.72m (20' 2" x 18' 9")
At widest points including in to square bay window, wooden fire surround with tiled hearth, three double panelled radiators, double glazed French doors to rear courtyard, phone point.
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO LIVING/DINING AREA:
- Range of cream fitted high and low level cupboards, wooden worktops with fluted drainer, integrated fridge and freezer and washing machine, freestanding cooker, concealed extractor fan, double glazed door to courtyard, velux window, part tiled walls, tiled flooring to kitchen area and wooden flooring to living/dining area, jaw box sink unit, square bay window to living area, double and single panelled radiators, Hot Press off.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.7m x 2.06m (15' 5" x 6' 9")
Plus dressing area of 6'11" x 5'5". Wood laminate flooring, double and single panelled radiators, velux window.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.1m x 3.m (10' 2" x 9' 10")
Feature cast iron fireplace, wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator, built-in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.1m x 3.m (10' 2" x 9' 10")
Overall. Tiled fire surround, wood laminate flooring, phone point, double panelled radiator.
- Three piece white suite comprising of panelled bath with mains thermostatic shower over, push button WC, semi pedestal wash hand basin, single panelled radiator, tiled flooring and walls.
- To front - off street parking with double gates, garden area in lawns.
To rear - enclosed courtyard area in stones.
Travelling up High Street, Bangor once you reach the top of the hill veer left at the petrol station on to Ballyholme Road. Continue along on to Ballyholme Esplanade and take the turn on the right in to Godfrey Avenue. Take the turn on the left on to Lyle Road and No.21 is along on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »