21 Long Island Drive, Kircubbin, Newtownards BT22 2WE
4 Bed Detached house For Sale
- Deceptively spacious home tucked away in a quiet cul de sac location in this highly regarded residential development of Long Island Drive
- Within walking distance of schools, shops and all other local amenities that this popular village has to offer
- Internally this home provides a wealth of family accommodation
- Lounge with attractive fireplace and oak flooring; separate office space or study
- Oak effect kitchen with built in appliances open plan to dining area and family room
- Three first floor bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room)
- Three piece white bathroom suite
- Oil fired central heating with underfloor heating to ground floor
- uPVC double glazing, uPVC fascia and soffits
- Integral garage
- Screened driveway with parking
- South facing gardens in lawns to front, side and enclosed rear in lawns with shrubbery
Additional InformationWe are pleased to offer for sale this immaculately presented Detached Chalet home set in this popular development of Long Island Drive.
Located on this generous corner site with ample room for further extension and has uninterrupted countryside views
This adaptable family home has three formal reception rooms which and spacious kitchen which has been finished to the highest of standards throughout which will be appreciated upon internal inspection. One can expect a Bright Lounge with superb period style fireplace and solid wooden flooring and a Dining Room or snug area which is ideal for entertaining. Any eager purchaser will surely appreciate the large cream fitted Kitchen with integral garage and utility space.
Double patio doors will lead on to a tranquil south facing rear garden with mature lawn, patio area and scenic views over the countryside .
On the first floor the property becomes even more adaptable with three generous bedrooms which are extremely bright and well appointed . They are complete with built in storage and a generous master ensuite shower room.
Set within a very established development on the fringes on Kircubbin Village this modern home will appeal greatly to the growing family or those hoping to downsize to more low maintenance accommodation. We would therefore advise early viewing to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC front door. Ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.8m x 3.51m (15' 9" x 11' 6")
Hardwood flooring, marble hearth with brick inset. Slate tiled hearth.
- 3.07m x 2.87m (10' 1" x 9' 5")
Ceramic tiled floor.
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor.
- 6.55m x 4.65m (21' 6" x 15' 3")
Cream kitchen with black granite work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit and drainer. Hotpoint dishwasher. Open plan to Dining Room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.41m x 3.23m (17' 9" x 10' 7")
Cast iron fireplace. Slate floor.
- 4.6m x 3.25m (15' 1" x 10' 8")
Built in storage and utility area. Oil burner/pressurised tank.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.62m x 3.45m (15' 2" x 11' 4")
Hardwood flooring. Built in storage.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Quadrant shower thermostatically controlled, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor. Feature window.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.65m x 2.87m (15' 3" x 9' 5")
Built in storage.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Partially tiled walls, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome taps, telephone hand shower.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.05m x 4.42m (16' 7" x 14' 6")
Feature triangular window. Hardwood flooring.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »