- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Deceptively spacious home tucked away in a quiet cul de sac location in this highly regarded residential development of Long Island Drive
- Within walking distance of schools, shops and all other local amenities that this popular village has to offer
- Internally this home provides a wealth of family accommodation
- Lounge with attractive fireplace and oak flooring; separate office space or study
- Oak effect kitchen with built in appliances open plan to dining area and family room
- Three first floor bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room)
- Three piece white bathroom suite
- Oil fired central heating with underfloor heating to ground floor
- uPVC double glazing, uPVC fascia and soffits
- Integral garage
- Screened driveway with parking
- South facing gardens in lawns to front, side and enclosed rear in lawns with shrubbery
Additional InformationWe are pleased to offer for sale this immaculately presented Detached Chalet home set in this popular development of Long Island Drive.
Located on this generous corner site with ample room for further extension and has uninterrupted countryside views
This adaptable family home has three formal reception rooms which and spacious kitchen which has been finished to the highest of standards throughout which will be appreciated upon internal inspection. One can expect a Bright Lounge with superb period style fireplace and solid wooden flooring and a Dining Room or snug area which is ideal for entertaining. Any eager purchaser will surely appreciate the large cream fitted Kitchen with integral garage and utility space.
Double patio doors will lead on to a tranquil south facing rear garden with mature lawn, patio area and scenic views over the countryside .
On the first floor the property becomes even more adaptable with three generous bedrooms which are extremely bright and well appointed . They are complete with built in storage and a generous master ensuite shower room.
Set within a very established development on the fringes on Kircubbin Village this modern home will appeal greatly to the growing family or those hoping to downsize to more low maintenance accommodation. We would therefore advise early viewing to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC front door. Ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.8m x 3.51m (15' 9" x 11' 6")
Hardwood flooring, marble hearth with brick inset. Slate tiled hearth.
- 3.07m x 2.87m (10' 1" x 9' 5")
Ceramic tiled floor.
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor.
- 6.55m x 4.65m (21' 6" x 15' 3")
Cream kitchen with black granite work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit and drainer. Hotpoint dishwasher. Open plan to Dining Room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.41m x 3.23m (17' 9" x 10' 7")
Cast iron fireplace. Slate floor.
- 4.6m x 3.25m (15' 1" x 10' 8")
Built in storage and utility area. Oil burner/pressurised tank.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.62m x 3.45m (15' 2" x 11' 4")
Hardwood flooring. Built in storage.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Quadrant shower thermostatically controlled, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor. Feature window.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.65m x 2.87m (15' 3" x 9' 5")
Built in storage.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Partially tiled walls, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome taps, telephone hand shower.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.05m x 4.42m (16' 7" x 14' 6")
Feature triangular window. Hardwood flooring.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
30th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »