- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious lounge with double aspect windows
- Dining room
- Family/tv room
- Fitted kitchen/dining area
- Utility room
- Downstairs WC
- 4 bedrooms, master with ensuite and dressing room/study
- Integral double garage
- Alarm system
- Replaced internal doors
- UPVC double glazing
- Oil fired heating
- Front, side and rear gardens
Additional InformationA superb detached home enjoying an extra large site and fabulous views over a beautiful green area to the rear.
The accommodation extends to over 2,100 sq ft and is perfectly designed for family living. One the ground floor there is an impressive lounge with dual aspect windows, dining room, family room, fitted kitchen, utility room and cloakrooom with WC. The first floor consists of 4 double bedrooms, master with ensuite and study and a large family bathroom.
Outside there is a generous sized garage, excellent parking which would easily facilitate a caravan or boat and beautifully maintained gardens to the front, side and rear.
Schools for all ages and shops are within minutes walk. A bus service operates in the immediate area. For those commuting, Belfast City Centre is just over 9 miles away.
A truly impressive home, early viewing recommended!
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood entrance door with attractive leaded glass. Tiled floor. Glazed inner door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Understairs storage area.
- 6.768m x 3.932m (22' 2" x 12' 11")
Feature marble fireplace with granite and marble inset and hearth and gas fire. Coved ceiling. French doors to dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.667m x 2.999m (12' 0" x 9' 10")
Glazed door to family/tv room.
- FAMILY/TV ROOM:
- 4.28m x 2.79m (14' 0" x 9' 2")
Patio doors to rear garden.
- FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 4.264m x 3.671m (13' 12" x 12' 1")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Built in hob and double under oven. Extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher and fridge. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Concealed lighting. PVC panelled ceiling with recessed lights.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.715m x 2.46m (8' 11" x 8' 1")
Range of cupboards. Tiled floor. Plumbed for dishwasher. Space for tumble dryer.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Low flush WC. Vanity unit with wash hand basin.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Tiled floor. UPVC door to rear. Access to integral garage.
- Hotpress. Access to part roofspace approached by folding ladder.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.594m x 3.631m (15' 1" x 11' 11")
- Shower cubicle with electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled walls and floor. PVC panelled ceiling with recessed lights. Extractor fan.
- OFFICE/DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.134m x 1.981m (10' 3" x 6' 6")
Wall to wall sliding wardrobes. Built in cupboard.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 3.95m x 3.343m (12' 12" x 10' 12")
- BEDROOM THREE;
- 3.239m x 3.156m (10' 8" x 10' 4")
Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM FOUR:
- 3.639m x 2.531m (11' 11" x 8' 4")
Built in cupboard.
- Panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Corner shower cubicle with rainshower and shower attachment, PVC panelled walls. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. PVC panelled ceiling with recessed lights. Tiled floor. Tiled walls.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 5.241m x 4.862m (17' 2" x 15' 11")
Electronic doors. Oil fired boiler.
- Asphalt driveway and parking forecourt. Space for caravan/boat. Front and side garden and rear garden in lawn with mature shrubs. Paved patio area. Outside light and tap.
Off Laurelhill Road, Lisburn
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »