- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning detached home c. 2500 sq ft with superb views
- Four double bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- Two en suite shower rooms
- Living room with patio doors to garden
- Additional family room/study
- Luxury, open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Casual dining and sitting areas
- Utility room
- Family bathroom with contemporary white suite
- Additional wc downstairs
- Double garage with additional driveway parking behind electric gates
- Landscaped gardens circa half an acre
- Energy efficient insulation and double/triple glazing
- Heat recovery system with wood-pellet burner
- Tranquil yet convenient semi-rural location
- Freehold site
Additional InformationSet in approximately half an acre of well-stocked gardens, this sympathetic but modern family home expresses an undeniable silhouette of the traditional curved barn roof, finished with Zinc and partially clad with Siberian Larch.
Architecturally designed by the current owners, the building is essentially two blocks. One set parallel with highly regarded Lisleen Road and the other rotated on an axis looking across fields towards Scrabo Tower. They are connected by glazed curtain-walling, forming a two-storey void that accommodates the curved staircase and linking bridge at first floor level.
Many of the spaces enjoy an easterly and southerly aspect which brings an added bonus of views towards Strangford Lough and some stunning sunrises.
The building has undeniable green credentials. It is highly insulated with either double or triple aluminium glazing, a Heat Recovery System and benefiting from a wood-pellet burner with underfloor heating throughout the ground floor.
Offering that ever-appealing blend of a tranquil, semi-rural location with those stunning views, both Ballyhackamore and Forestside are nevertheless within four miles.
Rarely do individual homes of this calibre come on to the open market in the Gilnahirk Hills so we would recommend viewing at the earliest opportunity in order to appreciate all this superb home has to offer.
- ZINC CLAD ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Glazed front door and side lights.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Feature curved staircase to first floor with double height windows.
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin with tiled splashback and cupboards underneath.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.5m x 1.65m (11' 6" x 5' 5")
Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer. Gorenje wine fridge, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor. Door to side/garden area.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.07m x 4.68m (16' 8" x 15' 4")
Twin aspect with superb views across fields to Strangford Lough beyond. Sliding patio door to garden.
- 3.37m x 3.36m (11' 1" x 11' 0")
Superb views across fields to Strangford Lough beyond.
- 3.53m x 3.22m (11' 7" x 10' 7")
Modern range of high and low level high-gloss units. Integrated appliances including Siemens five ring hob, two Neff fan-assisted ovens. Siemens fridge, dishwasher, freezer, Franke one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit. Ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls. Open plan to:
- DINING/SITTING ROOM:
- 6.59m x 4.68m (21' 7" x 15' 4")
Feature corner window with fabulous views and sliding patio doors to decked area and gardens. Continuation of ceramic tiled floor. Door to side.
- Built-in storage cupboard. Superb views to both front and rear.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.67m x 4.32m (15' 4" x 14' 2")
Plus dressing/entrance area with buit-in robes. Access to roofspace. Twin aspect with superb views. French doors to "Juliet" style balcony. Door to:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising large walk-in enclosure with "rain" shower and additional telephone hand shower. Twin sink units with tiled splashback and storage underneath. Low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor. Part tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.52m x 3.16m (14' 10" x 10' 4")
(at widest points). Twin aspect. Built-in robe with drawers and shelved storage.
- Contemporary white suite comprising tiled bath, wash hand basin with tiled splashback and storage underneath. Low flush wc, corner shower cubicle with chrome controls. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.41m x 3.4m (11' 2" x 11' 2")
Range of built-in robes. Superb views.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.43m x 3.45m (14' 6" x 11' 4")
Range of built-in robes, suerb views. Access to roofspace. Door to:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising tiled shower cubicle with chrome controls, wash hand basin with tiled splashback and storage underneath. Low flush wc, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor.
- Double entrance pillars with remote control, electric timber gates. Driveway laid in stones with parking and turning for numerous vehicles leading to:
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 6.56m x 5.93m (21' 6" x 19' 5")
(Approx). Twin roller shutter doors, power and light. Pellet boiler and water tank.
- ADDITIONAL STORE:
- 2.2m x 1.09m (7' 3" x 3' 7")
Hot water cylinder.
- Gardens on all four sides with well-stocked flowerbeds featuring abundance of mature plants, trees and shrubs.
Good-sized lawns to rear with superb open aspect across fields to lough.
Timber deck with two inset ponds. Patio sitting area to side with further shrubbery. Feature outside lighting.
Lisleen starts just off the Upper Braniel Road, close to Castlereagh Hills Golf Club and opposite Hillmount Garden Centre. Property is just less than a mile on the left hand side after Manns Road junction.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »