- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- EXCELLENT THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME
- Ground Floor Accommodation: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Dining Area, Utility Room, Separate W.C.
- First Floor Accommodation: Landing, Three Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, Hotpress
- Gas fired central heating. Pvc Double Glazing
- Gardens laid in lawn to the rear with timber fencing to boundaries.
- Summer House to the rear suitable for a variety of uses.
- Timber shed. Parking to the side.
- Blinds included within sale.
Occupied by the current vendors for approximately 6 years, this three-bed semi-detached home has been well maintained both internally and externally throughout. Located within walking distance to Newry City Centre and only minutes from the Dublin/Belfast A1, making it very convenient especially for people travelling North or South bound for work.
Ground floor accommodation comprises of an Entrance Hall with separate W.C, Lounge with feature fireplace and electric inset. Double doors which lead to a spacious Kitchen/Dining area which boasts a range of upper and lower level units and double doors to the rear garden. There is also a utility area which is plumbed for a washing machine. First floor accommodation comprises of three spacious Bedrooms and a family Bathroom with a white three piece suite.
Externally there is a garden laid in lawn to the rear with timber fencing to the boundaries and parking to the side of the property. There is also a summerhouse to the rear which would be suitable for a variety of uses along with a timber shed for storage.
Viewing is highly recommended for this exceptional family home.
- Entrance Hall
- Walnut flooring. Carpet on stairs. Telephone point
- Lounge 12' 10'' x 12' 10'' (3.9m x 3.9m)
- Front Elevation. Walnut flooring. Wood surround fireplace with tiled hearthy and electric fire inset. T.V point. Double doors to Kitchen/Dining Area
- Utility room
- Plumbed for washing machine. Access to the side.
- Separate W.C. 4' 11'' x 4' 3'' (1.5m x 1.3m)
- Side Elevation. White suite consisting of w.c. and wash hand basin. Partial wall tiling.
- First Floor Landing
- Carpet flooring. Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 12' 10'' x 11' 6'' (3.9m x 3.5m)
- Front Elevation. Laminate flooring. T.V point.
- Bedroom 2 8' 10'' x 10' 6'' (2.7m x 3.2m)
- Rear Elevation. Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 12' 2'' x 7' 3'' (3.7m x 2.2m)
- Rear Elevation. Laminate flooring.
- Family Bathroom 5' 3'' x 9' 10'' (1.6m x 3.0m)
- Front Elevation. White suite consisting of w.c., wash hand basin and corner bath. Separate fully tiled shower cubicle with Redring electric shower. Partial wall tiling.
- Summer House to the rear suitable for a variety of uses. Timber shed. Gardens laid in lawn with timber fencing to boundaries. Parking to the side. Outside tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »