- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Mid Terrace Property
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Bright Lounge with Dual Aspect Windows
- Two First Floor Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing
- Beautiful Rear Garden Laid in Lawns
- Located Within Walking Distance of Belmont Village, Comber Greenway, Victoria Park, Bus and Rail Networks
- In Close Proximity to Local Primary and Secondary Schools
Additional InformationThis well presented mid terrace property is ideally situated only five minutes' walk of Belmont's bustling village with its range of shops, boutiques and restaurants. Also close at hand area Holywood Exchange Retail Park, Tesco's 24 Hours, Bannatyne Health Club and Belfast City Airport. The convenient location offers ease of access for the city commuter via both road and rail.
This deceptive property offers bright and spacious accommodation. There is spacious lounge with dual aspect windows and modern fully fitted kitchen on the ground floor. To the first floor there are two well proportioned double bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite. Of particular note is the beautiful rear garden laid in lawns, perfect for outdoor entertaining or children at play.
This home will ideally be suited to first time buyer, young professional or investor alike and with such strong demand within this area we recommend your earliest internal appraisal.
- Wooden front door with side panel window, glass inset.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Laminate wooden flooring, storage under stairs, electric cupboard.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 5.64m x 2.84m (18' 6" x 9' 4")
Dual aspect windows, laminate wooden flooring, closed off fireplace.
- 2.67m x 2.18m (8' 9" x 7' 2")
Range of high and low level units, Shaker style, space for fridge, space for freezer, stainless steel single drainer sink with mixer tap, space for oven cooker, built-in extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, access to rear garden via uPVC double glazed door.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.68m x 2.92m (12' 1" x 9' 7")
Outlook to front, dual aspect windows, built-in storage.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.74m x 2.69m (9' 0" x 8' 10")
Outlook to rear garden, wood effect laminate flooring.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, panelled bath with overhead shower unit, fully tiled walls and floor, built-in hotpress with copper cylinder.
- Rear garden laid in lawns, PVC oil storage tank, outside shed, range of bushes, shrubs and trees, mature rear garden, outside boiler house, outside front forecourt.
Travelling from Belmont village, down Pims Avenue, turn right onto Connsbrook Avenue. Lisavon Drive can be located off Connsbrook Avenue.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
275th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »