21 Lisavon Drive, Belfast BT4 1LJ
2 Bed Terrace House For Sale
- Well Presented Mid Terrace Property
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Bright Lounge with Dual Aspect Windows
- Two First Floor Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing
- Beautiful Rear Garden Laid in Lawns
- Located Within Walking Distance of Belmont Village, Comber Greenway, Victoria Park, Bus and Rail Networks
- In Close Proximity to Local Primary and Secondary Schools
Additional InformationThis well presented mid terrace property is ideally situated only five minutes' walk of Belmont's bustling village with its range of shops, boutiques and restaurants. Also close at hand area Holywood Exchange Retail Park, Tesco's 24 Hours, Bannatyne Health Club and Belfast City Airport. The convenient location offers ease of access for the city commuter via both road and rail.
This deceptive property offers bright and spacious accommodation. There is spacious lounge with dual aspect windows and modern fully fitted kitchen on the ground floor. To the first floor there are two well proportioned double bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite. Of particular note is the beautiful rear garden laid in lawns, perfect for outdoor entertaining or children at play.
This home will ideally be suited to first time buyer, young professional or investor alike and with such strong demand within this area we recommend your earliest internal appraisal.
- Wooden front door with side panel window, glass inset.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Laminate wooden flooring, storage under stairs, electric cupboard.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 5.64m x 2.84m (18' 6" x 9' 4")
Dual aspect windows, laminate wooden flooring, closed off fireplace.
- 2.67m x 2.18m (8' 9" x 7' 2")
Range of high and low level units, Shaker style, space for fridge, space for freezer, stainless steel single drainer sink with mixer tap, space for oven cooker, built-in extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, access to rear garden via uPVC double glazed door.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.68m x 2.92m (12' 1" x 9' 7")
Outlook to front, dual aspect windows, built-in storage.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.74m x 2.69m (9' 0" x 8' 10")
Outlook to rear garden, wood effect laminate flooring.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, panelled bath with overhead shower unit, fully tiled walls and floor, built-in hotpress with copper cylinder.
- Rear garden laid in lawns, PVC oil storage tank, outside shed, range of bushes, shrubs and trees, mature rear garden, outside boiler house, outside front forecourt.
Travelling from Belmont village, down Pims Avenue, turn right onto Connsbrook Avenue. Lisavon Drive can be located off Connsbrook Avenue.
How much will it cost?
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »