- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Detached Family Home
- Superb Standard Of Finish / Presentation Throughout
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Separate Reception Rooms
- Magnificent L-Shaped Kitchen Open To Casual Living / Dining Area
- Separate Utility Room
- Contemporary Bathroom & Ensuite
- Oil Fired Central Heating / Double Glazing
- Pleasant Well Maintained Gardens To Rear
- Popular & Much Sought After Development In Highly Regarded Residential Location
Additional InformationExceptionally well located off the main Ballymaconaghy Road, this detached family home is presented to an exceptional standard throughout, which can only be fully appreciated with internal inspection. The current owners have spared no expense with the internal finishes including; superb rear extension, together with high quality kitchen, bathroom and fittings.
The layout provides for 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, together with spacious open plan L-shape kitchen / living / dining, separate utility room, family bathroom and ensuite. In addition, the property benefits from fully enclosed pleasant well maintained rear garden.
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a beautifully maintained family home in a highly regarded cul-de-sac, which provides comfortable access to a host of local amenities, including shopping at Forestside, Newtownbreda, as well as local schooling for both Primary and Secondary level.
Please contact our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888 to arrange a viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Hardwood door leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood strip flooring.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.53m x 3.66m (21' 5" x 12' 0")
Attractive feature fireplace with beech flooring and corniced ceiling.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.66m x 2.79m (12' 0" x 9' 2")
Range of fitted unit. Wood strip flooring.
- L-SHAPED KITCHEN / LIVING / DINING AREA:
- 7.7m x 6.3m (25' 3" x 20' 8")
(at widest points) In the kitchen there is an excellent range of high and low level units. Inset sink. Four ring hob. Electric oven. Recessed for American style fridge freezer. Integrated dishwasher and tiled floor. From the living area, there are double doors to rear patio / decking area.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.26m x 1.96m (7' 5" x 6' 5")
Single drainer sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Door to rear.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.81m x 3.66m (12' 6" x 12' 0")
Walnut flooring. Built-in wardrobe.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.84m x 2.79m (12' 7" x 9' 2")
Laminate floor. Built-in mirrored sliding wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.66m x 2.74m (12' 0" x 9' 0")
Laminate flooring. Built-in mirrored sliding wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.74m x 2.01m (9' 0" x 6' 7")
- Freestanding bath with mixer taps. Separate shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin in vanity unit. Bathroom cabinet. Fully tiled floors and walls. Heated towel rail.
- Hot press.
- GARDEN AREAS:
- To the front, garden in lawns and driveway parking. To the rear, garden in lawns with patio and decking.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »