- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Charming Semi-Detached Property with many Original Features on an Elevated Site
- Some Rooms Benefitting from Views to Belfast Lough & The Irish Sea
- Well Presented Throughout
- Potential to Extend Subject to the Necessary Planning and Consents
- Lounge with feature Fireplace
- Recently Refurbished Kitchen with Dining Area
- Open Plan to Living Area with Feature Fireplace & Double Doors to Garden
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Garden to Front & Rear Garden with Patio Area & Lawn
- Ample Driveway Parking & Detached Garage
- Gas Fired Central Heating & Double Glazed Windows
- Much Sought After Bangor West Location within walking distance of The Coastal Path & Carnalea Train Station
- Popular Local Primary & Post Primary Schools
- Perfect for those Commuting to Belfast and beyond on a Daily Basis
- Ideal for a Range of Purchasers
Additional InformationThis attractive semi-detached property occupies a spacious and elevated site, which benefits from some views of Belfast Lough and the Irish Sea. The property is located in Carnalea and therefore within walking distance of the North Down Coastline and Carnalea train station, ideal for those commuting to Belfast for work. The location is well renowned for an array of local schooling being close at hand. The picturesque village of Crawfordsburn and Crawfordsburn Country Park are only a short stroll away
The property consists of a lounge with feature fireplace, recently refurbished kitchen with dining area and open plan to living area. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and bathroom. Externally there is ample driveway parking, a detached garage and gardens to front and rear.
This property also offers potential to extend, if the next purchasers wants to create more space and adapt this home to suit their specific needs (subject to necessary planning and consents). An ideal home for a range of purchasers, therefore early viewing is strongly recommended.
- Hardwood front door with glazed top light to entrance hallway.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With tiled floor and steps leading up to further hallway with solid wood flooring. Storage cupboard under stairs.
- 4.42m x 3.48m (14' 6" x 11' 5")
With aspect to front with views of Belfast Lough and Irish Sea. Feature fireplace with cast iron surround and open fire. Solid wood flooring.
- 5.64m x 2.9m (18' 6" x 9' 6")
Kitchen with range of high and low level units. Single drainer sink and a half with mixer taps. Four ring gas hob, integrated double oven. Part tiled walls. Stainless steel extractor. Plumbed for dishwasher. Space for fridge freezer. uPVC double glazed door to garden. Solid wood floor.
- LIVING AREA
- 4.47m x 3.78m (14' 8" x 12' 5")
With solid wood flooring. Double uPVC doors to garden. Feature fireplace with cast iron surround, tiled inset, tiled hearth and open fire. Wired for wall-hung TV.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.84m x 2.84m (9' 4" x 9' 4")
Aspect to front with views to the Irish Sea. Solid wood flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.84m x 2.57m (9' 4" x 8' 5")
With aspect to rear.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.67m x 1.75m (8' 9" x 5' 9")
With aspect to front and views of the Irish Sea. Solid wood flooring.
- Comprising of white suite with panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, Triton electric shower above. Vanity basin with mixer taps, storage below. Low flush WC. Hotpress style cupboard with shelving. Ceramic tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Chrome spotlights and extractor fan.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.82m x 3.51m (19' 1" x 11' 6")
Plumbed for washing machine, up and over door, light and power and oil fired boiler.
- Front garden laid in lawn with driveway parking for two plus cars, rear garden with paved patio area, steps leading up to raised lawned area, detached garage.
Travelling from Crawfordsburn in the direction of Bangor, turn left into Killaire Park and Number 21 is located on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »