21 Kellswater Road,
Randalstown, BT41 2PF
4 Bed Detached Chalet
Offers over £299,950
Offers over £299,950
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Highest download speed: 900 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 110 Mbps
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor / Open tread staircase to first floor
- Living room 16'8 x 11'9 with feature fireplace / Solid wood floor in herringbone pattern / Open square archway to;
- Kitchen with full range of "stone blue" coloured in-frame kitchen units / Polished granite work surfaces and centre island / Inglenook style recess with space for range style cooker
- Utility room with matching "stone blue" coloured units and polished granite worksurfaces
- Dining room (Bedroom 4) and separate living room (Bedroom 5) with PVC double glazed French doors to outdoor covered entertainment area
- Ground floor bathroom with modern white suite to include free-standing roll top bath
- First floor landing with access to Shower room with modern white suite to include fully tiled shower cubicle
- Three well proportioned bedrooms to include master with full wall of built-in wardrobes
- PVC double glazed windows and rear door / Composite door to front / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Large well maintained site in neat lawns, substantial parking to front and side and spacious enclosed courtyard to rear with covered entertainment area, garage, store and workshop
Outside, the property occupies an elevated site with excellent sun orientation and superb views over surrounding countryside and has the capacity to host up to 15 vehicles between the front tarmac drive, pink stone motorhome / caravan bay and fully enclosed courtyard to the rear. Ideally suited to those with a growing family or someone with a passion for restoring vehicles, this property may also be suited to someone wishing to run a business with substantial sheds comprising garage, tool shed and large workshop.
With family entertainment in mind the covered outdoor patio area complete with artificial grass provides the perfect retreat from the mid-day sun or somewhere to relax in the evening.
Only on full internal viewing can one begin to appreciate the quality of this stunning rural property perfectly positioned just three minutes from the A26 providing easy access to Ballymena and Dunsilly Roundabout for commuting to Belfast.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Open entrance porch. Composite entrance door with double glazed port light and full height matching side lights to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor with mosaic inner border and solid wood outer border. Open tread stair case to first floor with moulded hand rail and turned balustrade. Solid wood stair treads. Open to under stair storage. Double radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 5.08m x 3.58m (16'8 x 11'9)
- Open fire with back boiler. Solid oak beam mantle and polished granite hearth. Solid wood floor in herringbone pattern. "Old school" style cast iron radiator. Open square archway to:
- KITCHEN 4.29m x 3.58m (14'1 x 11'9)
- Full range of "stone blue" coloured in frame high and low level units with feature chrome handles and contrasting polished granite work surfaces. "Inglenook" style recess with space for "1100mm" wide range style cooker (plumbed for gas). Over head extractor fan. Matching polished granite splash back and up-stands. Polished granite center island with "stone blue" low level units and breakfast bar over hang. Inlaid "Frankie" one and a quarter bowl ceramic sink with feature mixer taps and fluted granite drainer. Plumbed for dish washer and space for fridge freezer. Gable end doors with access to chalk board. Low level window seat to large format rear window. Open side displays. Low voltage down lights. "Old school" style cast iron radiator. Low voltage down lights. Glazed door to entrance hall. Wood laminate floor. Part glazed stable style door to;
- UTILITY 2.44m x 2.06m (8' x 6'9)
- into full wall of built-in storage cupboards in "stone blue". Contrasting polished granite work surfaces and matching up-stands. Feature ceramic "Belfast" style sink unit and mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Cream coloured metro style part tiled walls to splash back. Low voltage down lights. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator. PVC door to rear with double glazed port light.
- BEDROOM 4 / DINING ROOM 3.58m x 3.58m (11'9 x 11'9)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 5 /LIVING ROOM 3.61m x 3.61m (11'10 x 11'10)
- Glazed door to entrance hall. Gable end window. Old school style cast iron radiator. Limed oak effect wood laminate floor. PVC double glazed French doors to covered entertainment area.
- BATHROOM 2.69m x 2.69m (8'10 x 8'10)
- Modern white suite comprising free standing roll top bath with off set antique style mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Push button low flush W/C in vanity stand with mixer taps and open storage below. Half wood strip walls. Solid wood floor. Single radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Solid wood floor. Walk-in storage cupboard. Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 4.57m x 3.58m (15' x 11'9)
- plus full wall of built-in wardrobes with sliding part mirrored doors. Solid wood floor. Large gable side window. Two single radiators.
- BEDROOM 2 3.58m x 3.05m (11'9 x 10')
- Solid wood floor. Gable end window. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.58m x 3.02m (11'9 x 9'11)
- Gable end window. Solid wood floor. Single radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM 2.06m x 1.91m (6'9 x 6'3)
- Modern white suite comprising fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with curved glazed cubicle door and "Triton Enrich" electric shower unit. Push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with feature mixer taps. Half tiled walls. "Velux" double glazed roof light. Polished chrome heated towel rail.
- Approached via a shared stone lane way to wide open entrance to tarmac drive with kerbed edging and well stocked, low maintenance pink stone borders. Front and side garden in neat lawn and mature specimen trees. Pink stone parking bay for touring caravan or motor home. Young conifer trees and laurel hedging. Tarmac parking to front for up to 10 cars. Outside power sockets. Pink stone path to side with access to large parking area with vehicular access to rear. Feature 6ft. vent effect steel vehicular gates to substantial rear court yard in stenciled grey coloured cobble effect concrete. 6ft. wall. Timber pedestrian gate and fencing to large enclosed storage area with access to covered wood store. PVC tank. Access to;
- COVERED PATIO / ENTERTAINMENT AREA
- Enclosed on two sides. Low level timber fencing and corrugated tin roof. Artificial grass.
- DETACHED GARAGE 5.18m x 3.35m (17' x 11')
- Up and over door. Oil-fired boiler.
- ATTACHED TOOL SHED 5.08m x 2.06m (16'8 x 6'9)
- Outside tap. Electric car charger.
- WORKSHOP 7.49m x 7.01m (24'7 x 23')
- Power and light. Double doors for 10'10 entrance.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.