- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extended Semi Detached Villa In A Popular Location
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Fully Fitted Kitchen With Range of High and Low Level Units
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Considerable Garden To The Rear
- Off Street Car Parking
- Ideal For First Time Buyer, Owner Occupier or Investor
- Immediate Viewing Highly Recommended
Additional InformationGOC Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the resale market this extended and exceptionally well presented semi detached villa in this popular location. The spacious accommodation comprises of two bedrooms, one plus reception one, fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, extended dining room and white bathroom suite. The entire property benefits from uPVC double glazed windows and oil fired central heating.
Due to the standard of finish and price of this property it will attract a great deal of interest so early viewing is highly recommended.
First time investment buyer? Our expert team of sales, rental and HMO experts will help you through the process, step by step, from buying to letting. Our Property Management Service can take control while you sit back and watch your investment value grow. For further information talk to our team today.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC double glazed entrance door, slate tiled floor.
- 4.19m x 2.97m (13' 9" x 9' 9")
(Into bay) Laminate wood floor effect.
- 3.96m x 2.72m (13' 0" x 8' 11")
Range of high and low level units, oven and hob, double drainer stainless steel sink unit, integrated extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, under stairs storage.
- DINING ROOM:
- 2.74m x 1.63m (9' 0" x 5' 4")
Ceramic tiled floor, uPVC double glazed back door.
- Ceramic tiled floor, white suite, chrome fitments. low flush wc. pedestal wash hand basin, half tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.84m x 1.91m (9' 4" x 6' 3")
Laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.99m x 3.05m (13' 1" x 10' 0")
- Car parking space at the front. Substantial gardens to the rear. Patio area.
Driving along the Antrim Road from Belfast, turn left on to North Circular Road, continue along the Ballysillan Road and turn left onto Joanmount Gardens
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
28th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »