- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Fantastically Well Presented Mid Terrace Property
- Superbly Positioned In Bangor Town Centre
- Open Plan Living / Dining Room
- Extended Kitchen With Built In Hob & Oven
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Deluxe Fitted Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Enclosed Rear Yard With Downstairs w/c & Utility Area
- Generous Rear Garden With Decked Area
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
Always popular are these Fantastically Well Presented Mid-Terrace Bangor Town Centre Properties and this one will surely stand out amongst them all. Situated in the ever popular Holborn Avenue in the heart of the town centre with excellent access to everything the town as to offer this gem comprises of an open plan living / dining room with built in brick surround effect fireplace through into the extended fitted kitchen with a built in hob & oven with breakfast bar, offering out to the enclosed rear yard which benefits from a downstairs w/c and untility area.
Upstairs offers two well proportioned bedrooms and a deluxe fitted three piece bathroom suite and access to the roofspace.
Externally the rear is in mostly lawns with a decked area available.
- Entrance Porch
- Tiled flooring opening into the living room.
- Living / Dining Room
- 5.49m x 3.66m (18.02' x 12.06')
Spacious living room with dining space and feature inset brick surround effect fireplace.
- 3.38m x 2.77m (11.11' x 9.11')
Fitted kitchen with a range of hi & lo level units, built in hob & oven plumbed for a dishwasher and tiled flooring.
- Bright & airy landing with a velux window and access to the roof-space.
- Master Bedroom
- 3.66m x 2.44m (12.06' x 8.06')
Well proportioned bedroom.
- Bedroom Two
- 2.74m x 2.13m (9.01' x 7.05')
Well proportioned bedroom.
- Deluxe fitted three piece bathroom suite consisting of a w/c, sink unit, Jacuzzi whirlpool bath and fully tiled walls & ceiling.
- Front door access.
- The rear has an access road for residents to the rear garden which also facilitates an area to park.
Travelling up High Street take the 2nd left into Holborn Avenue and Nos 21 is on the left handside.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »