21 Hilton Park,
Portglenone, BT44 8HH
4 Bed Detached Bungalow
Contact the Agent
Burns & Co (Maghera)
Last listed at Offers over £174,950
Highest download speed: 1,000 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 1,000 Mbps
- Excellent four bedroom/two reception detached bungalow located at the very front of the sought after Hilton Park development in Portglenone.
- Integral garage - accessed internally from the utility room.
- Generous internal accommodation including four well-proportioned double bedrooms (all with built-in storage cupboards) and multiple reception rooms.
- Property is set on a spacious and attractive corner plot.
- The dwelling is well screened from both the road and neighbouring properties via mature gardens, trees, hedging and shrubs.
- Oil Fired Central Heating.
- Ample car parking to front, side and rear of dwelling for multiple vehicles.
- Recently repainted internally.
- Walking distance to all shops, schools and amenities.
- Fully enclosed rear paved yard - ideal for those with kids or pets.
- Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Included in the sale (internal): all floor coverings, light fittings, window blinds and curtain poles/rails; oven, hob and extractor hood.
- Included in the sale (external): TV aerial; black, brown and blue wheelie bins; corrugated shed; washing line; all trees, plants, shrubs and hedging.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- laminate wooden flooring; BT phone point; cloaks cupboard with sensor light, wooden shelf and railing; attic access (with attic trusses, flooring and lighting).
- laminate wooden flooring; solid fuel fireplace; TV point.
- vinyl flooring; range of eye and low-level units; sink and drainer; electric oven, hob and grill with extractor hood; plumbed for dishwasher.
- DINING ROOM:
- laminate wooden flooring.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- vinyl flooring; range of eye and low-level units; plumbed for washing machine and provision left for tumble dryer; door to fully enclosed rear yard; door to integral garage.
- BEDROOM (1)/LIVING ROOM:
- carpet; built-in storage cupboards with shelving and railing.
- BEDROOM (2):
- carpet; built-in storage cupboards with wooden shelving and railing; BT phone point.
- BEDROOM (3):
- carpet; built-in storage cupboard with wooden shelf and railing.
- BEDROOM (4):
- carpet; built-in storage cupboard with sensor light and wooden shelving.
- vinyl flooring; bath; mains connected shower; toilet; wash hand basin with overhead cabinet mirror; towel rail; extractor fan; hotpress with insulated water tank and wooden shelving.
- integral garage; attractive front, side and rear gardens with mature hedging, shrubs, trees and plants; brick paved car parking area to front, side and rear of dwelling; pedestrian access to road; fully enclosed brick paved rear yard with shed: outside tap; washing line.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Property For Sale in BT44 8HH | Property For Sale in BT44 | Property For Sale in Portglenone | Property For Sale in Ballymena Area | Property For Sale in County Antrim | Burns & Co (Maghera) *¹ Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail. *³ The speeds indicated on our checker represent the maximum estimated fixed-line speeds as predicted by the network operators providing services in a particular area. Please note that these are estimates, and actual service availability and speeds received at a given property may differ. Besides fixed-line services, options for 4G, 5G, or satellite broadband may be available at the address, contingent upon the necessary hardware. These alternatives are not reflected in the checker's estimates.