- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Impressive detached home of over 1800 sq. ft.
- 4 bedrooms (master with ensuite bathroom)
- Lounge with feature gas fire
- Family room
- Spacious kitchen & dining area
- Utility room - Ground floor WC
- Family bathroom
- Detached garage
- Enclosed garden to rear with paved patio
- uPVC double glazing & Oil fired central heating
- Current EPC rating - D56
Additional InformationThis is a most impressive family home located conveniently to Newtownards town centre and in one of the towns most sought after residential locations.
The property extends to over 1800 sq feet and offers 4 double bedrooms (including master with ensuite bathroom), family bathroom with claw foot bath and separate shower cubicle, lounge with feature fireplace, family room, generous kitchen with dining area, conservatory and utility room with attached WC. Externally the property benefits from a detached garage, enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio and raised deck area and a lawned garden to the front with generous tarmac driveway and parking for 4 or more cars. Windows are uPVC double glazed and heating is via oil fired central heating system.
There is much to like about this fine home and it would provide an ideal commuter base for Bangor, Belfast and beyond. We recommend an internal viewing at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment. Viewings are strictly by prior appointment and accompanied by the agent.
- Painted hardwood door with glass viewing panes.
Solid larch wood flooring, Cornicing, Dado rail, double panel radiator, Smoke alarm, Under stairs cloakroom with coat rail, Stairs to 1st floor landing.
- 5.05m x 3.76m (16' 7" x 12' 4")
Solid larch wood flooring, Farmington stone fireplace with gas fire and tiled hearth, Cornicing, Picture rail, 2 x Double panel radiators.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.06m x 3.45m (13' 4" x 11' 4")
Feature fireplace with tiled hearth and wooden mantle, TV point, Solid larch wood flooring, Double panel radiator.
- 5.92m x 4.75m (19' 5" x 15' 7")
At widest points.
Handmade bleached and waxed pine high and low level units with granite worktops, Belfast sink with mixer tap, Space for gas range, Integrated extractor fan, Integrated fridge, larder and dishwasher, Part tiled walls, Chinese slate flooring, Recessed spotlights, Cornicing, Feature mock beam, Double panel radiator, Picture rail, Glazed French doors to;
- 3.76m x 3.02m (12' 4" x 9' 11")
Solid oak flooring, Two double panel radiators, uPVC French doors to rear patio.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.59m x 1.75m (8' 6" x 5' 9")
Handmade bleached and waxed pine high units and shoe cupboard, Tiled worktops, Part tiled walls, Single panel radiator, Chinese slate flooring, Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer, Space for under counter fridge and freezer.
- Chinese slate flooring, Part wood panelled walls, Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, WC, Dado rail, Single panel radiator.
- Access to roof space (floored for storage purposes), Smoke alarm, Shelved hot press.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.94m x 3.45m (19' 6" x 11' 4")
Wood strip flooring, Two single panel radiators, TV point.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising wood panel bath with telephone hand shower, Pedestal wash hand basin, WC Part tiled walls, Wood strip flooring, Single panel radiator, Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.76m x 2.9m (12' 4" x 9' 6")
Single panel radiator, TV point.
- White suite comprising claw foot bath with telephone hand shower, Pedestal wash hand basin and WC, Tiled shower cubicle with waterfall shower head, Extractor fan, Heated towel rail, Part wood panelled walls.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.76m x 2.82m (12' 4" x 9' 3")
Single panel radiator, Wood strip flooring, TV point.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.73m x 2.95m (12' 3" x 9' 8")
Single panel radiator, Wood strip flooring, TV point.
- Tarmac drive with ample parking for several cars, Neat lawn area and access to detached garage.
Garden to rear in lawn with decked area and paved patio enclosed by fencing, uPVC oil tank, Oil boiler.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.74m x 2.84m (18' 10" x 9' 4")
Up and over door, Light and power points.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along Movilla Road turn right just past Movilla Abbey then right again into Hawthorn Hill where number 21 is located on the right just after the fork.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »