- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Additional InformationThis three bedroom property is located in Cregagh. Conveniently located close to nearby amenities such as Forestside Shopping Centre, schools, a local play park and the Library.
The property is currently tenanted which would make it an ideal purchase for a buy to let investor. Alternatively, if you are a first time buyer the property can be sold with vacant possession. EPC E41
- The accommodation briefly comprises of, entrance hallway, lounge/dining area, kitchen, utility area, three bedrooms on the first floor, separate toilet and bathroom. The property has oil central heating and upvc double glazing.
- Lounge 6.09 x 3.90 (19'11" x 12'9")
- Laminate flooring, cast iron feature fireplace with open fire.
- Kitchen 3.03 x 2.32 (9'11" x 7'7")
- Laminate flooring, range of high and low level units, gas hob, double integrated oven, single stainless steel sink and drainer.
- Utility Area 1.09 x 1.93 (3'6" x 6'3")
- Master Bedroom 2.98 x 4.05 (9'9" x 13'3")
- Bedroom Two 3.06 x 2.45 (10'0" x 8'0")
- Carpeted, built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom Three 2.96 x 2.77 (9'8" x 9'1")
- Toilet 1.9 0.93 (6'2" 3'0")
- Bathroom 2.72 x 1.54 (8'11" x 5'0")
- Vinyl flooring, white bath with shower over the bath, white sink, part tiled walls.
- Important Information
- These particulars are intended only as general guidance. The Company therefore gives notice that none of the material issued or visual depictions of any kind made on behalf of the Company can be relied upon as accurately describing any of the Specified Matters prescribed by any Order made under the Property Misdescriptions Act 1991. Nor do they constitute a contract, part of a contract or a warranty. Floor plan is for illustrative purposes only. Measurements are approximate and not to scale.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
42nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »