This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached bungalow
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- UPVC DG and OFCH
- Completely refurbished
- Close to schools
Completely refurbished and modernised three bedroom detached bungalow, car port, front and rear gardens on Grangegorm Drive, a mature residential area off the Galgorm Road, Ballymena. Ideallly located for families with children at Cambridge House or Ballymena Academy and easy access to all the retail, commercial and leisure amenities in the town centre. New kitchen and bathroom give it the feel of a brand new property.
- Property description
- Flexible and modern living accommodation comprising hallway, lounge, kitchen, bathroom, three double bedrooms and additional room which could be used as a single bedroom, study or reception room. The property is in pristine condition having been completely refurbished with new contemporary kitchen and bathroom, new flooring throughout, rewired and new radiators, LED spot lighting and completely redecorated. Front and rear garden with driveway and carport.
- UPVC and glazed front door. Engineered semi-solid wood flooring, large hotpress and airing cupboard, access too roofspace, recessed LED spot lighting.
- Lounge 4m x 3.6m (13'1" x 11'10")
- Bright living room with inset fireplace with multi fuel stove. Engineered semi-solid wood flooring, TV point and recessed LED spot lighting. Glazed double doors through to:
- Kitchen 3m x 2.4m (9'10" x 7'10")
- Good range of floor and eye level high gloss kitchen units. One and half bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated Bosch electric hob and oven with stainless steel extractor hood. Recess for fridge / freezer. Tiled floor, recessed LED spotlighting and UPVC rear door.
- Bedroom 1 3.72m x 3.03m (12'2" x 9'11")
- Carpeted double bedroom with bay window.
- Bathroom 1.9m x 1.8m (6'3" x 5'11")
- Contemporary bathroom suite with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, shower bath and glass panel with electric shower over bath. Heated towel rail. Tiled floor and walls with recessed LED spot lighting.
- Bedroom 2 3.7m x 2.72m (12'2" x 8'11")
- Carpeted double bedroom.
- Bedroom 3 4m x 3.03m (13'1" x 9'11")
- Carpeted double bedroom.
- Reception / Bedroom 4 3m x 2.45m (9'10" x 8'0")
- Flexible room which good be used as a reception room, study or fourth bedroom. Engineered semi-solid wood flooring and built in cupboard. TV point, recessed LED spot lighting and Glazed UPVC door to rear.
- Front garden
- Metal gates with tarmac driveway and carport. Front garden in neat lawn with mature hedging and tree.
- Rear garden
- Brick shed and boiler house which is plumbed for washing machine. Paved area and raised paved patio area with wooden shed. Neat lawn with mature hedging and shrubs.
54th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »