This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi Detached Residence
- Two Spacious Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs W/C
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Coloured Bathroom Suite
- Separate W/C
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Detached Garage
- Tarmac Driveway
- Garden In Lawn To Front
- Tiled Patio To Rear
Additional InformationYou could buy this fabulous home through Co-Ownership for just £400.35 per month!!! T: 90 30 90 30 & speak to Mark, our fully qualified FSA mortgage adviser... We do not charge for our mortgage advice!!
This fabulous semi detached house has just been introduced to the open market. Situated just off the popular Glen Road, close to all local amenities and within walking distance to a local primary school, this property is perfect for any young family unit.
The accommodation comprises two spacious reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen and conservatory on the ground floor. Upstairs there are three good size bedrooms and coloured bathroom suite with separate W/C.
Other benefits include oil fired central heating and double glazed windows. Externally there is a detached garage, tarmac driveway, well maintained garden in lawn to front and tiled patio to rear.
Only on internal inspection can this residence be truly appreciated. Early viewing is highly recommended.
Mortgage & Rent Terms: Purchase Price £149,950 Mortgage amount £74,975 monthly payment of £244.15 based on interest rate of 2.95% fixed for two years. The overall cost for comparison is 4.0% APR. The actual rate will depend on your circumstances. Ask for a personalised illustration. Early repayment charges apply. Co-Ownership rent based on £74,975 monthly payment £156.20 based on a current interest rate of 2.95%. Rents are reviewed annually Your home maybe repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage McGranaghan Mortgages.com is a trading name of IQ Financial :IQ Financial LLP is an appointed representative of Openwork Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- RECEPTION (1): 11' 1" x 11' 1" (3.38m x 3.38m)
- Feature fireplace, bay window
- RECEPTION (2): 9' 1" x 19' 1" (2.77m x 5.82m)
- Feature fireplace
- KITCHEN:9' 0" x 7' 10" (2.74m x 2.39m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktops, stainless steel sink drainer, plumbed for washing machine, integrated hob & oven, stainless steel extractor fan
- Access to rear
- White suite comprising low flush W/C, wash hand basin
- BEDROOM (1):9' 1" x 13' 1" (2.77m x 3.99m)
- BEDROOM (2):11' 1" x 12' 0" (3.38m x 3.66m)
- BEDROOM (3):8' 1" x 7' 1" (2.46m x 2.16m)
- Coloured suite comprising panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic wall tiles
- Coloured suite comprising low flush W/C, ceramic wall tiles
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Up & over door
- Front: garden in lawn, tarmac driveway Rear: tiled patio
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views