- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extraordinary, extended and refurbished semi detached home.
- Fantastic Glen Road location close to schools, shops and transport links.
- Three bedrooms.
- Two separate reception rooms to include a beautiful extended living/entertaining room.
- High gloss fitted kitchen open plan to dining space.
- Luxury white bathroom suite.
- Gas central heating system.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Detached studio/home office.
- Landscaped rear garden.
An exciting opportunity to purchase this refurbished and extended semi detached home which offers contemporary living space within this highly desirable and convenient Glen Road location. With accessibility to a wide selection of schools, shops, and transport links to include the wider motorway network, nearby Kennedy Centre/Sainbury's, Lidl and Asda to name a few, this extraordinary home is a star purchase! Three bedrooms. Two separate reception rooms to include a fabulous extending living/entertaining space to the rear of the property accessed via the kitchen and living room with feature bay window. Up-graded, luxury high gloss fitted kitchen/dining area with utility cupboard. Luxury white bathroom suite on first floor with beautiful tiling. Gas central heating system. Upvc double glazing. Pvc eaves, fascia, and guttering. Feature entrance canopy. Detached studio/office space. Off road car-parking and well-maintained front garden. Landscaped rear garden with feature raised decking, sizeable asphalt patio space and up-graded fencing. An extraordinary home close to lots of amenities to include the new state of the art Andersonstown Leisure Centre coupled with stylish accommodation, we strongly recommend viewing to avoid disappointment. EPC C75.
- Ground floor
- Upvc double glazed front door to entrance;
- Living room 15'6 15'5 (4.72m 4.70m)
- Beautiful tiled floor, spotlights, bay window, attractive fire place;
- High gloss fitted kitchen / dining
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit, built-in oven, integrated fridge/freezer, plinth lighting, spotlights, utility cupboard, beautiful tiled floor, open plan to sizeable dining space;
- Extended Lounge 14'4 12'7 (4.37m 3.84m)
- Beautiful tiled floor, feature raised seating area with access to kitchen, spotlights, feature upvc double glazed double doors to enclosed gardens;
- First floor
- Storage cupboard;
- Bedroom 1 11'10 8'3 (3.61m 2.51m)
- Wooden effect stripped floor, attractive views;
- Bedroom 2 10'3 8'0 (3.12m 2.44m)
- Wooden effect stripped floor, walk-in robe;
- Bedroom 3 9'7 6'5 (2.92m 1.96m)
- Wooden effect stripped floor, attractive fire place;
- Luxury white bathroom suite
- Bath with mixer taps, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, wash hand basin and vanity unit, chrome effect sanitary ware, chrome towel warmer, spotlights, beautiful tiled walls and floor, extractor fan;
- Off road car-parking, well maintained garden, asphalt driveway. Privately enclosed, landscaped rear garden with generous asphalt patio and raised decking, up-graded fencing;
- Detached studio/office/storage
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »