- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Detached Home In A Very Popular Residential Setting
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms (Main Bedroom With Ensuite Shower Room)
- Living Room
- Family Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Utility Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom With WC
- Main Bathroom In Contemporary White Suite
- uPVC Double Glazed Window Frames
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Attached Garage
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Ample Off Street Parking
- Convenient To Leading Primary & Post Primary Schools, Shops & Public Transport Links
- Close To Belfast City Centre, Ballyhackamore & Comber Greenway
Additional InformationThis attractive extended detached home is found within this very popular residential setting, which is convenient to leading primary and post primary schools, public transport links, shops and parks.
The layout comprises an entrance hall with storage, downstairs cloakroom with WC, living room, family room and lounge, modern fitted kitchen and utility room. On the first floor, there are four well-proportioned bedrooms (main bedroom with ensuite shower room), and main bathroom in contemporary white suite. Outside, there is ample off street parking, an attached garage to the side and a landscaped garden to the rear.
The property benefits from oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazed window frames.
Situated close to Belfast City Centre, Ballyhackamore Village, the Comber Greenway, Gilnahirk remains an exceptionally popular area for those seeking to enjoy the amenities of East Belfast.
- uPVC double glazed front door with double glazed side panels leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Understairs storage cupboard.
- White suite comprising push button WC. Wash hand basin with mixer taps. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.65m x 1.37m (5' 5" x 4' 6")
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.83m x 3.66m (15' 10" x 12' 0")
Attractive fireplace with tiled hearth. Picture rail. Laminate wooden floor.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.81m x 3.18m (12' 6" x 10' 5")
French doors to:
- 4.78m x 4.17m (15' 8" x 13' 8")
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 4.78m x 3.86m (15' 8" x 12' 8")
Excellent range of modern high and low level units. Stainless steel bowl unit with mixer taps. Quartz work surfaces. 4 ring electric hob with stainless steel extractor fan over and integrated under oven. Integrated dishwasher. Wine rack. Pull out pantry. Integrated fridge. Double glazed french doors to rear. 2 x Velux windows. Recess spotlighting.
- Access to roof space. Access to hot press.
- Contemporary white suite comprising panel bath with mixer taps and thermostatic shower over. Fully tiled walls. Push button WC. Semi-pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Ceramic tiled floor. Chrome towel radiator. Recess spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 6.35m x 4.78m (20' 10" x 15' 8")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with 'Redring' electric shower. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin with mixer taps.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 3.18m (12' 0" x 10' 5")
Laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.73m x 3.18m (12' 3" x 10' 5")
Laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.87m x 2.57m (9' 5" x 8' 5")
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- To the front, tarmac driveway and parking area with shrub beds. To the rear, enclosed rear garden in lawn and paved patio area. To the side there is a garage.
- 6.71m x 2.57m (22' 0" x 8' 5")
Up and over door. Power and light. Oil fired boiler.
Off Gilnahirk Rise, Belfast.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »