21 Geary Road, Belfast BT5 7QS
3 Bed Semi-detached house For Sale
- Spacious Semi Detached Property
- Excellent Views from the First Floor
- Large Lounge, with Porcelain Tiled Floor, Opening to Sun Room
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Enclosed Rear Garden Laid in Lawns
- Ideally Suited to First Time Buyer, Young Professional or Family Alike
Additional InformationThis semi detached villa occupies a prime site in an ever sought after residential area. Conveniently located off the Gilnahirk Road this home offers ease of access to a range of local amenities, Forestside shopping centre, Ballyhackamore village and George Best City Airport while also boasting excellent convenience for the city commuter. Also close at hand is a varied range of primary and secondary schools.
Internally the property comprises of three good sized bedrooms, modern fully fitted kitchen and large living room open to sun room. Other benefits include uPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating and enclosed rear garden.
This home is sure to create instant interest to the first time buyer, young family or family alike and with a recent track record for high demand within this area we recommend earliest inspection.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Polished porcelain tiled floor, cloaks area and storage under stairs.
- 3.66m x 3.1m (12' 0" x 10' 2")
Oak laminate wooden floor, excellent views across Belfast to the Antrim Hills and Stormont Parliament Buildings
- FAMILY ROOM LEADING ON TO SUN ROOM
- 6.5m x 4.01m (21' 4" x 13' 2")
Polished porcelain tiled floor, uPVC double glazed french doors to rear garden, arch through to kitchen.
- 3.1m x 2.24m (10' 2" x 7' 4")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel single drainer sink and a half sink unit with mixer taps, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, built-in glazed display unit, tongue and grove ceiling, part tiled walls, integrated four ring ceramic hob and extractor fan above, built-in oven, floor to ceiling radiator, built-in display unit.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Excellent views across Belfast to Stormont Parliament Buildings and Antrim Hills, oak laminate floor, hotpress, copper cylinder, Willis type immersion heater, built-in shelving above.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.43m x 2.51m (11' 3" x 8' 3")
Oak laminate wooden floor, outlook to rear garden, built-in wall to wall mirror fronted robes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.25m x 2.36m (10' 8" x 7' 9")
Oak laminate wooden floor, mature outlook to rear garden, built-in cupboard.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.12m x 2.62m (10' 3" x 8' 7")
Oak laminate wooden floor, excellent views across Belfast to Stormont Parliament Buildings and Antrim Hills beyond.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, roll top bath with shower screen and built-in shower unit, low voltage spotlight, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor.
- Large garden laid in lawns with brick paviour patio area ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, concealed oil PVC storage tank, water tap, uPVC fascia and soffit boards, front garden laid in lawns.
Geary Road is located off the Gilnahirk Road. Travelling up the Gilnahirk Road country bound turn left into Geary Road after the mini roundabout. Number 21 is located on the right hand side.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »