- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Period Detached Home In Sought After Upper Malone Location
- Three Bright Bedrooms
- Living Room With Parquet Wood Block Flooring With Double Glazed Doors Leading to Patio Area
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Open Plan to Dining Area
- Gardens To Front And Rear In Lawns
- Driveway Parking And Attached Garage
- Outside Office Attached To Garage With Utility Room
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Fully Tiled Bathroom In White Suite
- Suited To Young Professionals And Growing Families Alike
Additional InformationThis is a superb detached home situated in the popular Upper Malone area. Location is second to none being minutes away from leading schools, shops, parks along with ease of access to road and public transport networks. This home will appeal to the young professional couple or growing family.
The home offers ample living space, three bedrooms, and lots of space outside along with parking facilities and garaging. All in all a fine home in good decorative order with a wealth of local amenities on one's door step.
Please contact us at the South Belfast office to arrange a viewing at your convenience.
- Solid wooden front door with double glazed side panels leading to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Corniced ceiling. Ceiling rose. Understairs storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.47m x 3.03m (14' 8" x 9' 11")
Parquet solid wood block floor. uPVC double glazed doors leading to patio area.
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING / LIVING AREA:
- 8.m x 2.95m (26' 3" x 9' 8")
Range of high and low level units. Integrated fridge/freezer. 'Whirlpool' electric oven. 4 ring ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor fan over. Granite work surfaces. 'Whirlpool' integrated washing machine. 'Bosch' integrated dishwasher. Old Belfast sink. Partially tiled walls. uPVC double glazed door leading to outside. Solid wooden floor. Corniced ceiling. Low voltage spotlighting. Tiled fireplace.
- Access to roof space. Laminate wooden floor. Low voltage spotlighting.
- MAIN BEDROOM:
- 4.75m x 2.74m (15' 7" x 9' 0")
Laminate wooden floor. Range of built-in bedroom furniture. Views to front and back.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.03m x 3.02m (9' 11" x 9' 11")
Laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.08m x 2.19m (10' 1" x 7' 2")
Laminate wooden floor.
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Bath with 'Mira' electric shower above. Low voltage spotlighting.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Solid wooden twin gates to paved driveway with parking for two vehicles. Front garden in lawn enclosed by hedge. Good sized enclosed rear garden with mature trees, plants and shrubs in raised beds with paved sitting area and garden in lawn.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 3.26m x 3.m (10' 8" x 9' 10")
- 2.94m x 2.3m (9' 8" x 7' 7")
Power and light.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.95m x 2.77m (12' 12" x 9' 1")
Power and light. Space for washing machine and dryer.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »