- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Most Outstanding And Well Presented Semi Detached Property Occupying A Pleasant Cul De Sac Setting Within This Popular And Convenient Location
- Lounge With Pine And Cast Iron Fireplace And Archway To Dining Room
- Dining Room With PVC Double Glazed Double Doors To Rear Garden
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms (Two With Range Of Built In Robes)
- Luxury Tiled Bathroom With Contemporary White Suite And Bristan Power Shower
- Front Garden With Circular Brick Set Patio And Path / Tarmac Driveway
- Rear Garden With Timber Deck Area And Timber Storage Shed
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- PVC Fascias And Soffits / Oak Internal Doors
A Most Outstanding And Well Presented Semi Detached Property Occupying A Pleasant Cul De Sac Setting Within This Popular And Convenient Location
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- PVC double glazed entrance door. Staircase with spindled balustrade. Storage under stairs with light.
- 4.15m x 3.56m (13' 7" x 11' 8")
Pine fire surround with cast iron inset and slate effect tiled hearth. Log effect gas fire (not tested). Bow window. Archway to Dining Room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.15m x 2.71m (10' 4" x 8' 11")
PVC double glazed double doors to Rear Garden.
- LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES:
- 3.15m x 2.85m (10' 4" x 9' 4")
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Inset single drainer Blanco stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Hotpoint integrated oven and ceramic oven. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Hotpoint integrated dishwasher. Integrated fridge freezer. Under unit lighting. Part tiled walls. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Pine ceiling with recessed spotlights. PVC double glazed back door. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled effect floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.66m x 3.25m (12' 0" x 10' 8")
Range of built in robes with sliding mirror doors.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 3.07m (11' 0" x 10' 1")
Measurement to include range of built in robes with sliding doors. Oak effect laminated timber floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.5m x 2.32m (8' 2" x 7' 7")
Measurement to include staircasing. Oak effect laminated timber floor.
- LUXURY TILED BATHROOM:
- Contemporary white suite. Panelled shower bath with waterfall mixer tap. Bristan power shower. Curved shower screen. Roca pedestal wash hand basin with waterfall mixer tap. Roca close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
- Separate hotpress. Wooden folding ladder to Partly Floored Roofspace with light.
- Cul-de-sac setting with front garden. Feature circular pavior brick set patio and path. Artificial grass lawns. Raised shrub bed with shrubs. Tarmac driveway. Rear garden with pavior brick set patio and path. Timber deck area. Artificial grass lawns and shrub beds. Timber storage shed. Oil fired boiler. Outside tap and light
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Knockmore Road turn into Drumard Drive then turn right into Drumard Grange, number 21 is on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
138th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »