- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning Detached Residence
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- En-suite Shower Room
- Utility Room & Furnished Cloakroom
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Highly Regarded Location
Additional InformationMagnificent Architecturally Designed Detached Residence in Highly Regarded Location
A stunning detached residence extended and modernised to the highest possible standard situated within this most sought after residential location. The richly appointed and generously proportioned interior comprises 4 bedrooms, master bedroom with superb en-suite shower room and extensive range of built-in wardrobes, 2 reception rooms with through lounge leading to feature conservatory, luxury fitted kitchen with dining area incorporating double oven, gas hob, integrated fridge/freezer and modern white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, superb roof space, utility room, furnished cloakroom and extensive use of wood laminate and ceramic tiled flooring. An integral garage, landscaped gardens and a most convenient location with public transport, leading schools, Fortwilliam Golf Course, Cavehill Country Park and excellent local shopping all close by.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Through Lounge 5.54 x 3.73 (18'2" x 12'3")
- Attractive marble fireplace, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
Double Glazed Sliding Patio Doors to:
- Conservatory 4.57 x 3.05 (15'0" x 10'0")
- UPvc double glazed patio doors, ceramic tiled floor.
- Extended Family Room 4.03 x 3.05 (13'3" x 10'0")
- Wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator, recessed lighting.
- Kitchen 4.45 x 3.98 (14'7" x 13'1")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, built-in double oven and gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge/freezer, plumbed for dishwasher, splash back, Amtico floor, island unit, recessed lighting, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- Rear Lobby
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- Utility Room 2.78 x 2.17 (9'1" x 7'1")
- High level units, under fridge and freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, ceramic tiled floor, formica worktops.
Furnished Cloakroom - White suite comprising vanity unit, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, hot press/copper cylinder.
- Extended Master Bedroom 3.94 x 4.72 (12'11" x 15'6")
- Double panelled radiator, extensive range of built-in robes, wood laminate floor.
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Modern white suite comprising shower cubicle, electric shower, fully tiled walls, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, bidet, half tiled walls, Velux roof light.
- Bedroom 2.63 x 3.94 (8'8" x 12'11")
- Wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, telephone hand shower, electric shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 2.16 x 2.79 (7'1" x 9'2")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.80 x 3.45 (9'2" x 11'4")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Access to Roof Space
- Roof Space 8.39 x 2.16 (27'6" x 7'1")
- Twin Velux Roof lights.
- Integral Garage 4.46 x 2.65 (14'8" x 8'8")
- Up and over door, light and power, gas boiler, work bench.
- Front garden in feature brick paving and stone chip, rear garden in feature hexagonal paving bounded by shrubs, raised decked area, driveway.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »