- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Apartment Sold Fully Furnished - Full Turnkey Specification
- Stunning Third Floor Floor Apartment
- One Double Bedroom With Juliette Balcony
- Bright And Spacious Living Room With Dining Area And Balcony Open To -
- A Siematic German Kitchen With A Full Range Of Built In Appliances
- Shower Room With Sanitary Ware By 'The Yard'
- Hardwood Bonded Floors
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Runtal Designer Radiators
- Wired Surround Sound Speaker System Throughout
- Video Intercom System
- Intruder Alarm
- Excellent Storage
- Stunning Level Of Finish Throughout
- Excellent Location At Custom House Square In Belfast City Centre
Additional InformationThe Custom House Residence Development sets the standard in apartment developments in Northern Ireland. The quality of design and finish has not been seen before and is unlikely to be repeated. The development has the ambience of an exclusive boutique hotel and can only be fully appreciated upon internal inspection.
On entry to the development, the ground floor lobby is simply stunning with a polished stone floor, timber panelling to walls and a recessed coffered ceiling with feature lighting. The lift doors and frames have been powder coated to match the bronze ironmongery. The bespoke furniture, lamps and pictures also create a stunning ambience.
The approach to the apartment itself is once again stunning as there are no corridors in this building and all apartments are served by exclusive lobbies, which serve approximately five apartments per lobby. The finish is again second to none and includes specially commissioned carpet, coffered ceiling with recessed lighting and bespoke furniture, lamps and pictures.
The subject apartment is located on the third floor and has exceptionally well appointed and presented accommodation comprising of one double bedroom. luxury shower room featuring sanitary ware by The Yard and a bright and a spacious living room with balcony and dining area open to a Siematic German kitchen with an excellent range of built in appliances.
Early viewing is advised.
- Communal Entrance Hall:
- Stunning communal entrance lobby. Custom made antique bronze post boxes.
- LOBBY AREA
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid timber Longden wooden door to entrance hall with video intercom system. Cloaks cupboard plumbed for washing machine.
- LIVING ROOM / KITCHEN
- 5.66m x 5.59m (18' 7" x 18' 4")
Living Room - Solid pre-finished timber bonded floor. Balcony.
Kitchen - Siematic German kitchen with contemporary range of high and low level units 1.5 tub single drainer sink unit. Bosch 4 ring gas hob, electric oven and stainless steel extractor hood. Integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher and microwave. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.66m x 2.62m (18' 7" x 8' 7")
Juliette balcony, surround sound ceiling speakers
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising, walk in shower cubicle, wall hung Laufen low flush WC and wash hand basin. Runtel heated towel rail. Timber cabinet mirror with recessed light fitting over sink unit. Recessed feature lighting. Designer tiling. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Access to secure gated bicycle store.
Option to purchase One allocated parking space.
Custom House Residence is located at Ulster Street at Custom House Square in Belfast City Centre
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »