This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- 5 Bedrooms (2 En-Suite)
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Kitchen With Dining Area
- Detached Double Garage
- Pvc Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Great Location
- Beautiful Mature Site
This deceptively spacious detached chalet style bungalow has been finished to the highest possible standard. A modern home, with high quality fixtures and fittings and tasteful decor throughout. The property layout is excellent for a growing family, with flexible living accommodation providing up to 5 bedrooms. The property benefits from ease of access to Randalstown and is within half a mile of a popular primary school and creche facility.
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- The property benefits from well proportioned bedrooms, spacious lounge, large open plan kitchen with family room area and informal dining space, substantial sunroom at the rear with superb rural views of the Lough and Slemish. The property also offers two ensuite bedrooms plus large family bathroom. The owners have created a practical family home, maintaining a stylish high standard finish throughout. Outside the large mature site is perfect for young families to be entertained with ample storage available in the large detached double garage.
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a recently constructed detached chalet style property occupying a spacious elevated rural site with beautiful views over the surrounding countryside to Lough Neagh. Internal viewing comes highly recommended!
- Oak effect PVC front door with double glazed and leaded portlight and glazed side panels to:
Bright and spacious entrance hall with solid wooden floor. Pine staircase to gallery landing. Hard wood front door with glazed panel and side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Bright and spacious entrance hall. Pine staircase to first floor gallery landing with moulded handrail and turned ballustrading. Open to understairs area. Solid wooden floor. Low voltage downlights. Two cloakrooms.
- LOUNGE 4.45m x 3.86m (14'7" x 12'8")
- 14' 7 x 12' 8 (4.45m x 3.86m).
Feature Inglenook style fire place with pitch pine beam mantle and slate tiled hearth. Dual aspect windows. Solid wooden floor. Low voltage downlights. 8 pane bevelled glass French doors to entrance hall.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA 7.80m x 5.69m widest points (25'7" x 18'8" widest
- 25' 7 x 18' 8 (7.80m x 5.69m) (max).
Excellent range of walnut shaker style high and low level units with chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. Frosted glass display units. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Centre island with contrasting work surface. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob with stainless steel and glass over-head extractor fan. Eye level double oven. Integrated dish washer. Plumbed for 'American' style fridge freezer. Low voltage downlights. Part tiled walls to work surface. Fully tiled floor. PVC double glazed sliding patio doors to side with views over Slemish Mountain. Solid wooden, with glazed panels, double doors to:
- SUNROOM 3.86m x 3.53m (12'8" x 11'7")
- Fully tiled floor. PVC double glazed French doors to side garden with beautiful panoramic views over Slemish Mountain.
- UTILITY 3.30m x 2.13m (10'10" x 7'0")
- Full range of off-white coloured high and low level units with contrasting wood block effect work surface. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Access to hot press with pressurised water tank. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- BEDROOM 1 4.27m x 3.28m (14'0" x 10'9")
- Solid wooden floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.68m x 3.28m (12'1" x 10'9")
- Solid wooden floor.
- BEDROOM 3 3.58m x 3.30m (11'9" x 10'10")
- Solid wooden floor.
- BATHROOM 2.95m x 2.67m (9'8" x 8'9")
- 9' 8 x 8' 9 (2.95m x 2.67m).
Modern white suite comprising large corner 12 jet spa bath with shower attachment, low flush wc, feature pedestal wash hand basin and fully tiled corner shower cubicle with 6 body jets, over head shower and retractable hand shower. Sliding cubicle doors. Fully tiled floor and walls with decorative border. Low voltage down lights.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Attractive gallery landing. Solid wooden floor.
- BEDROOM 4 5.97m x 4.98m (19'7" x 16'4")
- 19' 7 x 16' 4 (5.97m x 4.98m).
Built-in wardrobe. Gable side window and double glazed Velux roof lights to front and rear. Solid wooden floor. Low voltage down lights. With Ensuite:
- Modern white suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back and fully tiled corner shower cubicle with mixer unit and pivot glazed door. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan. Fully tiled floor. Double glazed Velux roof light.
- BEDROOM 5 4.98m x 4.45m (16'4" x 14'7")
- Gable side window and double glazed Velux roof light. Low voltage downlights. With ensuite:
- ENSUITE 3.25m x 1.65m (10'8" x 5'5")
- Modern white suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back and panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Fully tiled wall to bath area. Fully tiled floor. Double glazed Velux roof light.
- Block built and wet dashed walls with matching pillars to entrance . Stoned and kerbed driveway to substantiual stoned parking at front . Garden in lawn to front and rear with ranch fencing and railway sleep display area, paved patio area to rear. Stoned pathway to side. Pvc oil tank. Beautiful rural setting with fantastic views over the countryside. Vechicular access to side and rear with access to;
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE 6.10m x 6.10m (20'0" x 20'0")
- Twin electrically operated roller shutter doors. Power and light. Oil-fired boiler. PVC single glazed service door to side.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 6 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views