This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- End terrace house
- Lounge with laminated floor
- Good dining kitchen
- Three bedrooms
- Panelled walls bathroom
- Oil heating
- Double glazed
- Raised paved garden area to rear
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor.
- 4.42m x 3.81m (14' 6" x 12' 6")
Attractive cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth. Laminated wooden floor. Understair storage.
- 4.83m x 2.59m (15' 10" x 8' 6")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops. Plumbed for washing machine. Part wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.01m x 2.95m (13' 2" x 9' 8")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.05m x 2.92m (10' 0" x 9' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.77m x 2.26m (9' 1" x 7' 5")
- Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panel bath with Mira electric shower. Panelled walls.
- Raised paved garden area to rear.
Garden store and oil boiler house.
Garden to front in lawn.
Travelling into Millisle from the direction of Donaghadee take the second turning on the right into Abbey Road. After passing Millisle primary school take the first left into Churchill Avenue, then left again into Manse Way, left once more into Copeland
Avenue and No. 21 can be found on the right hand side.
How much will it cost?
29th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »