- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Mid Terrace House
- 3 Bedrooms, 1 Reception Room
- Oil fired central heating
- Woodgrain uPVC double glazed windows
- Close to town centre, located just off Lever Road
- Convenient to both primary and secondary schools, shops, cafes and restaurants
- Distant sea and coastline views from first floor front bedrooms
- uPVC fascia, soffits and guttering
- Entrance Porch:
- With sheeted ceiling, eye ball spot lighting, leaded glass panelled front door, glass panelled door to:
- Entrance Hall:
- With eye ball spot lighting, telephone point.
- 4.58m x 3.26m (15' 0" x 10' 8")
plus recess, with marble fireplace, television side display, wired for wall lights, sliding door to:
- Kitchen / Dining Area:
- 4.85m x 2.49m (15' 11" x 8' 2")
with eye and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, oven and hob, plumbed for dishwasher, Hotpoint extractor fan, sheeted ceiling, telephone point, under stairs storage.
- FIRST FLOOR
- With access to roof space.
- Bedroom (1):
- 3.46m x 2.92m (11' 4" x 9' 7")
including built-in mirror sliderobes.
- Bedroom (2):
- 3.73m x 2.3m (12' 3" x 7' 7")
with distant sea and coastline views including Mussenden Temple and Downhill beach.
- Bedroom (3):
- 2.84m x 2.46m (9' 4" x 8' 1")
(Max) including built-in store. With distant sea and coastline views including Mussenden Temple and Downhill beach.
- Shower room and w.c. combined:
- Comprising tiled shower cubicle with Redring electric shower fitting, wash hand basin, w.c., tiled floor, recess lighting.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Screened area to the front enclosed by small wall to front with pedestrian gate. Concrete yard to the rear enclosed by wall with pedestrian gate leading to communal parking area (access off Parklea). Outside light to rear. Water tap to rear. PVC oil tank. Boiler House.
- Utility store:
- 2.73m x 1.55m (8' 11" x 5' 1")
with light and power points, plumbed for automatic washing machine.
On approaching Portstewart along the Coleraine Road, turn right at the Diamond roundabout onto Church Street, then first right onto Lever Road, then first left onto Convention Avenue and Number 21 is situated on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »