- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Mid terrace Property Just off the Holywood Road
- Three Bedrooms and Study/Nursery
- Lounge with Hole in Wall Mock Fireplace Open to Dining Room
- Extended Luxury Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Modern Bathroom Suite with Separate Bath & Large Shower Cubicle
- Gas Fired Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Attractive Features Throughout Including Extensive Wood Laminate Flooring
- Convenient Location Close to Ballyhackamore Village
Additional InformationAn extended mid terrace property in the popular Cheviot Street just off Irwin avenue and Upper Newtownards Road close to many local amenities including Ballyhackamore Village and the Glider Bus Route.
The accommodation comprises of entrance hall with double doors to lounge dining room, all with wood laminate flooring and attractive hole in wall mock fireplace. Furthermore, another set of double doors to an extended modern kitchen with range of 'grey gloss' units, built-in oven, integrated fridgefreezer, partly tiled walls and wood laminate flooring.
The first floor offers two bedrooms, study
ursery and modern white bathroom with large walk-in shower cubicle, separate bath, partly tiled walls and wood effect tile flooring. The second floor offers a third bedroom with velux window.
Deceptively spacious accommodation with lots of additional features it is a must view to really appreciate, and with the location being central to so many amenities, this property is sure to impress every viewer.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate floor, double doors to:
- Lounge 12'7 x 9'4 into bay (3.84m x 2.84m into bay)
- Hole in wall feature fireplace with electric stove, wood laminate floor, archway to:
- Dining Room 10'0 x 10'1 (3.05m x 3.07m)
- Wood laminate floor, recessed spotlights, double doors leading to:
- Kitchen 10'3 x 11'4 (3.12m x 3.45m)
- Modern range of high and low level 'grey gloss' units, Corian work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with hose feature mixer tap, built in under oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, plumbed washing machine, partly tiled walls, wood laminate floor.
- First Floor
- Linen cupboard
- Bedroom 1 13'2 x 10'8 (4.01m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 2 10'0 x 8'0 (3.05m x 2.44m)
- Study/Nursery 7'3 x 4'5 (2.21m x 1.35m)
- Gas fired boiler
- Modern white suite comprising of bath with mxier taps, large shower cubicle and built in shower, PVC cladding splashback and sliding shower doors, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush wc, chrome feature radiator, partly tiled walls, wood effect floor.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3 9'3 x 5'7 (2.82m x 1.70m)
- Velux window
- Enclosed rear yard with access to rear for bins.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
30th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »