- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Beautifully Presented Extended Semi Detached Property in the Popular Cherryvalley
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms, One with Solid Oak Wood Flooring
- Living Room and Dining Room with Italian Travertine Tile Flooring
- Dining Room Open to Lounge with Vaulted Ceilings and Solid Oak Wood Flooring
- Extended Solid Oak Kitchen with Granite Worktop and Integrated Appliances
- Classic White Bathroom with Period Roll Top Bath and Fully Tiled Wet Shower Area
- Gas Fired Central Heating ands uPVC Double Glazed Windows and uPVC Doors
- Driveway to Front and Large Enclosed South Facing Rear Garden with Patio and Lawn
Additional InformationA beautifully presented semi detached property in the heart of Cherryvalley with a south facing enclosed rear garden boasting large spacious extension to rear offering superb living space throughout the ground floor. Extended approximately 7 years ago and with many more attractive features throughout, the accommodation offers a superb mixture of period and modern styles with lots of changes to both the kitchen and bathroom as well.
Comprising of entrance hall with Italian travertine floor tiles that run through into both the living room and dining room. The living room includes an attractive cast iron fireplace and dining room opens to the fantastic extension which includes a lounge area with vaulted ceilings, attractive gas stove with slate tile hearth, solid oak wood flooring and double doors to garden. The kitchen has also been extended to allow for a superb range of solid oak units with granite worktops and upstands, space for gas range cooker, integrated dishwasher and Italian travertine tile floor.
The first floor offers three well proportioned bedrooms, two with wood laminate flooring and one with solid oak wood flooring. The attractive bathroom has also been extended from it's original form to include a classic white suite comprising of a free standing roll top bath and separate built-in fully tiled wet area with built-in shower, semi solid wood flooring and recessed spotlighting.
On entering you are immediately impressed with its finish and open space leading to a superb extension and a south facing garden with large patio, lawn and garden shed, a must see to fully appreciate.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Italian travertine tile floor.
- Living Room 11'3 x 11'3 (3.43m x 3.43m)
- Attractive cast iron period fireplace with hearth, Italian Travertine tiled floor.
- Dining Room 14'6 x 12'0 (4.42m x 3.66m)
- Italian Travertine tiled floor, open to:
- Lounge 22'8 x 14'1 (6.91m x 4.29m)
- Attractive gas stove with slate tiled hearth, solid oak wood floor.
- Kitchen 23'9 x 8'2 (7.24m x 2.49m)
- Range of high and low level solid oak units with display cabinets, granite work surface with upstand, inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for gas range cooker with stainless steel splashback and stainless steel extractor hood. Integrated fridgefreezer, integrated dishwasher, concealed gas fired boiler, breakfast bar and Italian travertine tile flooring.
- First floor
- Bedroom 1 14'7 x 12'0 (4.45m x 3.66m)
- Modern range of built in robes with feature mirror doors, wood laminate.
- Bedroom 2 11'5 x 11'3 (3.48m x 3.43m)
- Wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3 10'9 x 8'4 (3.28m x 2.54m)
- Solid oak wood floor.
- Classic white suite with free standing roll top bath with telephone mixer tap. Walk in shower area with built in shower, attractive tiling and chrome feature radiator. Vanity unit with free standing sink and mixer tap, high flush wc, period feature radiator, solid wooden floor, recessed spotlights.
- Two car driveway to front. Enclosed south facing rear garden laid in lawn with large patio area and garden shed.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »