- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended semi detached home
- 2 bedrooms
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Modern kitchen with dining area
- Large first floor bathroom
- uPVC double glazing and fascias
- Oil fired central heating
- Generous detached garage with utility area
- Brick paved driveway and patio
- Ideal commuter base for Belfast
Additional Information"An extended semi detached home, loaded with potential and located right on a main commuter route to Belfast city centre..."
This semi detached property benefits from a 2 storey rear extension which provides a modern fitted kitchen, in walnut finish, and large first floor bathroom. It also allows for a dining area and generous landing within the original property whilst the remaining accommodation consists of a well proportioned lounge, an entrance porch and 2 first floor bedrooms. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascias and oil fired central heating.
Externally there is a generous detached garage, with utility area to the rear, and a low maintenance brick paved driveway and patio finished off with attractive metal gates, railings and brick walling. Local shops and takeaways are just around the corner whilst the Ulster Hospital is just a short stroll away so this property may particularly suit a health service employee. Viewing is strictly by appointment via the agent so contact us at your earliest opportunity.
- Tiled floor. Double panelled radiator and dada rails. Phone point. Access to understair storage.
- 5.56m x 3.23m (18' 3" x 10' 7")
Feature fireplace with wood mantle. Real wood flooring and T.V point. Single and double panelled radiators.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 7.44m x 2.46m (24' 5" x 8' 1")
At widest points. Range of high and low level units in a wood finish with rolledge worktops. Oven and hob with an integrated extractor fan. Blanco ceramic sink with mixer taps. Recessed spotlights, footlights and under pelment lighting. Tiled floor and double panelled radiator.
- Double panelled radiator and smoke alarm. Access to partially floored roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.74m x 4.14m (9' 0" x 13' 7")
At widest points. Wood effect laminate flooring. Built in wardrobe. Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.69m x 3.2m (8' 10" x 10' 6")
Single panel radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising shower with Redring hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin and W.C. Double panelled radiator.
- 6.32m x 3.15m (20' 9" x 10' 4")
Electric roller door.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.21m x 3.15m (7' 3" x 10' 4")
Low level units with a stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Gated paved drive to front. Enclosed rear with patio area and flower beds. Oil tank and boiler located in rear.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From the Upper Newtownards Road at the Eurospar and petrol station turn into Cherryhill Road then turn first right to where number 21 is located on the right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »