- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Detached Family Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Shaker Style Fitted Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Heating
- Double Glazed
- Block Paved Driveway
- Detached Garage
- South Westerly Rear Garden
Situated off the Upper Knockbreda Road, Casaeldona Park offers convenience to the main transport links into and out of Belfast, Forestside Shopping Centre and leading schools both primary and post primary. Internally the property benefits from a double storey extension to the rear creating a spacious, well proportioned family home comprising four bedrooms, two reception rooms, shaker style fitted kitchen with casual dining area and white bathroom suite on first floor. In addition the property benefits from a gas heating system, double glazing, block paved driveway with ample parking leading to detached garage and superb south westerly facing rear patio and garden. An excellent family home in a great location.
- The accommodation comprises
- Upvc glass panelled front door with glazed side panels to entrance porch, terracotta tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Glass panelled inner door to entrance hall, laminate flooring, under stairs storage.
- Living Room 15'1 x 9'8 (4.60m x 2.95m)
- Tiled fire place, laminate flooring.
- Lounge / Dining 19'6 x 10'1 (5.94m x 3.07m)
- Stone fire place with gas fire inset, laminate flooring.
- Solid wood Shaker Fitted Kitchen 13'5 x 9'5 (4.09m x 2.87m)
- Excellent range of high and low level built-in units, corner cupboard with pull out storage, granite work surfaces, free standing hob and double under oven, larder fridge & washing machine. Stainless steel over head extractor fan, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- First floor
- Bedroom One 12'6 x 9'3 (3.81m x 2.82m)
- Double size bedroom, triple mirrored sliding robes, Tv point & phone point.
- Bedroom Two 10'4 x 10'0 (3.15m x 3.05m)
- Double sized bedroom, bedroom furniture included, lovely views towards Stormont.
- Bedroom Three 9'5 x 8'7 (2.87m x 2.62m)
- Integrated double sliding robes
- Bedroom Four 9'2 x 7'3 (2.79m x 2.21m)
- Bathroom suite
- White suite comprising jacuzzi bath with mixer taps, Mira shower unit above, wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below, vanity mirror above, hidden cistern w/c, part tiled walls.
- Separate w/c
- Low flush w/c
- Hot press, access to roof space
- Outside front
- Block paved driveway with ample parking leading to Detached Garage
Easily maintained tiered flagged area to front.
- Detached Garage 20'0 x 10'2 (6.10m x 3.10m)
- Up and over door, light and power
- Outside Rear
- From the kitchen access is provided to large flagged patio and gardens laid in lawns with a superb range of plants and shrubs. Outdoor storage. Additional raised patio area to the rear of the garage with views out towards Cavehill. The rear garden is south / west facing and captures the afternoon sun.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »