- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Handsome Detached Double Bay Fronted Family Home
- Prestigious and Sought After Location
- Driveway Parking Leading to Garage
- South Facing Rear Garden with Excellent Privacy
- Gracious Drawing Room with Period Fireplace and Bay Window
- Dining Room with Period Fireplace and Bay Window
- Family Sized Fully Fitted Kitchen with Ample Dining Space and Separate Utility Area
- Garden Room Opening to South Facing Garden
- Family Room
- Four Double Bedrooms to the First Floor Level Including Master Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room and Dressing Room
- Family Bathroom with White Suite
- Ground Floor WC
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Retains Many Original Features
- Mature Site with Mature Front and Enclosed South Facing Rear Gardens
- Excellent Degree of Privacy
- Attached Garage
- Convenient Location Close to Many Amenities Including Bangor Town Centre, Bangor Bus and Railway Station and Bangor Marina
- Within the Catchment Area to a Range of Local Schooling
Additional InformationLocated within the heart of prestigious Bangor West, this detached double bay fronted Gentleman's residence occupies a prime position along the Bryansburn Road with ample parking to the front and south facing rear garden. This period home retains much of the character and charm associated with properties of this era including high cornice ceilings, magnificent fireplaces, deep moulded architraves and carved newel post, to mention a few. Of particular note is the dining room and drawing room with bay windows, family sized kitchen, separate utility area and garden room which opens to the rear south facing garden. The first floor accommodation provides four double bedrooms, including master with en suite shower room and dressing room, and family bathroom. Further benefits include ground floor WC and family room, oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing. Externally there are mature gardens to the front, side and rear with ample driveway parking and attached garage.
Located within this highly desirable area this fine home is conveniently positioned within close proximity to many amenities including Bangor bus and railway station, Bangor town centre and the coastal walks at Bangor Marina. Within the catchment area to a range of primary and grammar schools makes this home the ideal solution for the family seeking period living combined with excellent convenience.
- Original front door with glazed side lights and arched top light.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- With original Victorian tiled floor, cornice ceiling, glazed and etched inner door and side lights and top lights.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Oak laminate wooden flooring, polished carved newel post, turn spindle staircase to first floor, cloaks and storage cupboard under stairs with alarm controls, cornice ceiling.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.2m x 3.73m (20' 4" x 12' 3")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail, original slate fireplace surround, cast iron and tiled inset, slate tiled hearth, open fire, mature outlook to front.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.67m x 3.68m (15' 4" x 12' 1")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail, cast iron fireplace surround with cast iron and polished inset, tiled hearth and open fire, access to kitchen.
- 4.57m x 3.66m (15' 0" x 12' 0")
Family kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, part tiled walls, laminate work surface, single drainer sink and a half stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, plumbed for dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor, ample family dining area, integrated four ring ceramic hob, stainless steel double ovens below, stainless steel extractor hood, concealed lighting, tongue and groove ceiling, second access to reception hall.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.44m x 3.73m (14' 7" x 12' 3")
Mature outlook to rear garden, built-in display/book shelving, picture rail.
- UTILITY/GARDEN ROOM:
- 5.79m x 2.9m (19' 0" x 9' 6")
Utility with excellent range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for dryer, built-in wine rack, part tiled walls, Heather Brown tiled floor, open to garden room with uPVC double glazed access door to rear patio and garden.
- BOILER ROOM:
- With Warmflow oil fired boiler and excellent storage.
- SEPERATE WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls.
- Cornice ceiling, picture rail, outlook to rear garden.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.71m x 3.66m (12' 2" x 12' 0")
Mature outlook to front, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- En Suite Dressing Room/Shower Room:
- With antique style white suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, Victorian style heated towel rail, built-in fully tiled shower cubicle in subway tiling, antique style shower unit with overhead drencher and shower attachment, oak laminate wooden flooring, range of built-in robes with mirror sliding doors and hotpress with lagged copper cylinder, excellent storage and built-in shelving, recessed low voltage spotlighting, extractor fan, access hatch to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.14m x 3.4m (13' 7" x 11' 2")
Dual aspect windows with elevated outlook over Bangor, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.81m x 3.81m (12' 6" x 12' 6")
With mature outlook to rear.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.68m x 2.31m (12' 1" x 7' 7")
Picture rail, outlook to side.
- STUDY/HOME OFFICE:
- With built-in study table, outlook to front, built-in book and display shelving.
- Family bathroom with white suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with antique style chrome mixer taps and telephone hand shower, built-in fully tiled shower cubicle, Triton electric shower unit, part tiled walls, heated towel rail, tongue and groove ceiling with recessed spotlights, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor.
- With up and over door, light and power, work bench to rear, rear access door.
- Tarmac driveway with ample parking. Entrance pillared with wrought iron gates, mature front garden laid in lawns, mature front garden in shrubs and planting, rear garden enclosed and laid in patio areas and lawns with raised flowerbeds, oil storage tank, garden shed, outdoor light and water tap.
Travelling from Crawfordsburn, in the direction of Bangor, continue along the Crawfordsburn Road. At the roundabout with the junction of Maxwell Road continue straight through the roundabout onto the Bryansburn Road. Number 21 is located on the right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »