- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning "Arts & Crafts" Detached Residence Overlooking Bladon Playing Fields
- Unrivalled Exceptional Mature Secluded Corner Site Extending to Approximately One Acre
- Gracious Reception Hall with Feature Oak Staircase, Large Cloakroom & Separate WC
- Generous Drawing Room with Feature Stone Fireplace & Bay Window Overlooking Gardens & Bladon Playing Fields
- Impressive Dining Room & Separate Family/Living Room with Additional Snug
- Ground Floor Office/Guest Bedroom with Modern Ensuite Wet Room
- Bright Spacious Fitted Kitchen with Casual Dining/Breakfast Area/Large Pantry & Separate Utility Room
- 7 Impressive Double Bedrooms Over First & Second Floors
- Modern First Floor Bathoom & Separate WC/Additional Second Floor Bathroom
- Adaptable Accommodation & Boasting an Array of Original Architectural Features
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Mature Gardens with South Facing Private Rear Lawned Garden & Sun Terrace & Side Woodland Wild Garden Area
- Extremely Quiet Mature Setting Yet Host of Amenities Close By Including Leading Primary & Grammar Schools
- Potential For Impressive Additional Building Site In Side Woodland Garden Subject to Necessary Statutory Planning Documentation
Additional InformationDating back to the early 1900's this stunning "Arts & Crafts" detached residence designed by Thomas Todd architect occupies a simply exceptional unrivalled mature corner site within the Malone area. Set in gardens with a southerly aspect extending to approximately one acre the property is backing onto and overlooking Bladon Playing Fields in one of Malone's premiere parks and residential locations.
The impressive design, layout and accommodation over three floors with fabulous outlook offers the overall charm and character of the period the property was constructed and boasts an array of the original architectural features. The property does require updating however with a home of this magnitude will give potential purchasers the opportunity to create something truely special.
Broomhill Park is one of Belfast's most sought after and distinguished addresses set within the conservation area. Whilst benefitting from that all important private quiet lifestyle it is also extremely convenient to all those local amenities including leading primary and grammar schools only minutes away.
- Stained glass front door to . . .
- UPVC ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Stained glass windows, original tiled floor. Stained glass door to . . .
- RECEPTION HALL:
- 4.78m x 3.47m (15' 8" x 11' 5")
(at widest points). Solid timber floor, wood panelling, under stairs storage, plate rack, beamed ceiling.
- LARGE CLOAKROOM:
- Pedestal wash hand basin, original tiled floor, wood panelled walls and ceiling.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Matching original tiled floor, wood panelled walls and ceiling.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 8.3m x 5.31m (27' 3" x 17' 5")
(at widest points into bay). Feature stone fireplace, bay window with seating overlooking side garden, feature cornicing, built-in shelves.
- 3.84m x 3.59m (12' 7" x 11' 9")
(at widest points). Feature cast iron fireplace, cornice ceiling.
- FAMILY LIVING ROOM:
- 4.59m x 4.52m (15' 1" x 14' 10")
(at widest points). Feature timber fireplace with brick inset, matching solid timber floor, cornice ceiling, glazed doors to rear sun terrace and rear garden. Open archway to kitchen.
- DINING ROOM:
- 6.53m x 4.88m (21' 5" x 16' 0")
(at widest points into bay). Feature stone fireplace, cornice ceiling, bay window overlooking rear garden.
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING/BREAKFAST AREA:
- 7.22m x 5.63m (23' 8" x 18' 6")
(at widest points overall). Range of high and low level units, old Belfast ceramic sink unit with mixer tap and granite drainer, matching granite worktops, integrated dishwasher, part tiled walls, slate flooring, integrated fridge, cooker alcove with brick and tiled inset housing oil fired Aga, feature sloping ceiling with double glazed Velux windows giving additional natural light, feature windows and glazed door to outside.
- OLD STYLE PANTRY:
- 3.66m x 2.39m (12' 0" x 7' 10")
(at widest points). Built-in units, wooden worktop, built-in shelving, matching slate floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.66m x 3.26m (12' 0" x 10' 8")
(at widest points). Range of units, wooden worktop, matching slate floor, plumbed for washing machine, vented for tumble dryer, access to roofspace storage.
- OFFICE/GUEST BEDROOM:
- 3.77m x 3.36m (12' 4" x 11' 0")
Laminate wood effect flooring, wood panelling, access to roofspace.
- FULLY TILED ENSUITE WETROOM:
- 3.55m x 1.63m (11' 8" x 5' 4")
Shower area, contemporary vanity unit, low flush wc, heated chrome towel rail, extractor fan, low voltage lights.
- Feature oak staircase from Reception Hall to . . .
- SPACIOUS LANDING:
- Feature stained glass bay window with seating, beamed ceiling, picture rail, additional storage cupboards, large shelved hotpress.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 7.33m x 4.52m (24' 1" x 14' 10")
(at widest points). Overlooking gardens and Bladon playing fields, marble wash hand basin, built-in robes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.91m x 3.42m (19' 5" x 11' 3")
(at widest points). Overlooking gardens and Bladon playing fields, marble wash hand basin, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.42m x 3.88m (14' 6" x 12' 9")
(at widest points).
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.29m x 4.84m (17' 4" x 15' 11")
(at widest points). Overlooking gardens and Bladon playing fields, wash hand basin, built-in shelves.
- GOOD SIZED MODERN BATHROOM;
- 3.3m x 2.22m (10' 10" x 7' 3")
White suite comprising free standing roll top bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, large shower cubicle with Mira electric shower, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan, low voltage lights.
- MATCHING SEPARATE WC:
- Matching ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, low voltage lights.
- Double glazed Velux window giving additional natural light.
- LUGGAGE ROOM:
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.92m x 3.33m (16' 2" x 10' 11")
(at widest points). Overlooking gardens and Bladon playing fields, double built-in robe, storage in eaves.
- BEDROOM (6):
- 3.89m x 3.35m (12' 9" x 11' 0")
(at widest points). Overlooking gardens and Bladon playing fields, built-in robe, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (7)/PLAYROOM:
- 4.79m x 4.51m (15' 9" x 14' 10")
(at widest points). Double glazed Velux windows giving additional natural light.
- 2.47m x 2.23m (8' 1" x 7' 4")
(at widest points). White suite comprising cast iron panelled bath with Triton electric shower, wash hand basin, low flush wc.
- Superb unrivelled corner site extending to approximately 1 acre incorporating entrance pillars and timber gates to parking and turning area to front and side for multiple vehicles. Beautiful mature, private and enclosed south facing rear garden with wide variety of plants, trees and shrubs backing onto Bladon playing fields. Secluded sun terrace, summer house. Extensive side woodland area and wild garden. Boiler house, uPVC oil tank, outside tap.
Potential for building site in side garden subject to necessary statutory documentation.
Heading out of Belfast on Malone Road turn left onto Stranmillis Road then at traffic lights turn right into Broomhill Park. Continue straight on and number 21 occupies site on corner.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »