- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A stunning family home of approximately 1660 sq.ft
- Perfectly presented and beautifully decorated with lovely features
- Luxurious kitchen with granite work surfaces and open plan dining
- Matching utility room with a sink and extra storage units
- Patio doors from the kitchen opening to the rear garden and patio
- Spacious living room with a feature fireplace and a gas fire
- Downstairs guest toilet and cloaks storage
- Three bedrooms, the master with an en-suite shower room
- Modern family bathroom with a separate shower and bath
- Gas fired central heating & fully double glazed
- Conveniently located in a popular area off the Saintfield Road
Additional InformationLook at Brooke!
This fantastic semi detached property is located in the very sought after and prestigious Brooke Hall area of South Belfast. The property offers modern living accommodation and well-proportioned bedrooms, making it perfect for young families that want to live in an area that benefits from leading schools and an excellent range of amenities. The wonderful open plan kitchen and dining room is perfect for having friends and family over for a get together, especially during the summer months with the patio doors open to the garden.
The ground floor comprises an entrance hall, an integral garage that is currently used as storage space and a WC with a modern white suite. The first floor comprises a modern kitchen with integrated appliances and ample dining space, a utility room with matching units and a spacious living room with a feature fireplace. The second floor offers three bedrooms, the master benefiting from an en-suite shower room with a modern white suite and a family bathroom with a separate bath and shower.
The private rear garden is laid in lawn and is accessed via patio doors from the kitchen making it ideal for entertaining family and friends. The front of the property has off-street parking on an attractive brick paved driveway flanked by lawns on either side.
Brooke Hall is a convenient and sought after location to live which offers an excellent range of primary and secondary schools and there are a number of parks and popular sports and leisure facilities close by. You are only minutes from the extremely popular Forestside Shopping Centre, home to Sainsburys and M&S.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall
- Store Room / Garage 5.89m x 3.15m (19'4" x 10'4")
- Ground Floor WC 2.01m x 2.08m (6'7" x 6'10")
- Living Room 4.95m x 3.30m (16'3" x 10'10")
- Kitchen / Diner 3.15m x 5.66m (10'4" x 18'7")
- Utility Room 1.78m x 1.70m (5'10" x 5'7")
- Master Bedroom 3.35m x 3.40m (11' x 11'2")
- Bedroom 2 3.10m x 2.57m (10'2" x 8'5")
- Bedroom 3 3.43m x 2.31m (11'3" x 7'7")
- Bathroom 2.39m x 2.24m (7'10" x 7'4")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »