- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached bungalow
- Spacious living room with open fire
- Kitchen/diner with an array of high and low level units
- Utility room
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Three piece bathroom suite
- Integral garage (10' 1'' x 18' 3'')
- PVC windows & doors
- Fully enclosed rear garden
- Gas central heating
- Viewings strictly via agent only
21 Brett Avenue, Lurgan
Hannath are delighted to welcome to the market this beautiful detached bungalow. Well maintained throughout this property consists of a spacious living room with open fire, kitchen/ diner with an array of high and low level units, utility room, three well proportioned bedrooms, three piece bathroom suite, attached garage and fully enclosed rear gardens.
Located just off the Lough Road, 21 Brett Avenue benefits from close proximity to Lurgan town centre, local shops and schools and the M1 Motorway. Viewings come highly recommended to fully appreciate everything this house has to offer.
- Hall 5' 10'' x 22' 1'' (1.79m x 6.73m)
- Entrance via PVC door. Wood flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Living Room 15' 5'' x 12' 0'' (4.71m x 3.67m)
- Wood flooring. Open fire. Double panel radiator.
- Kitchen/Diner 18' 5'' x 11' 11'' (5.61m x 3.64m)
- Wood flooring to dining area. Tile flooring to kitchen. Array of high and low level units. Integrated appliances. Double panel radiator.
- Utility room 10' 7'' x 5' 10'' (3.23m x 1.78m)
- Tile flooring. Plumbed for washing machine. Access to garage. Access to rear via PVC door. Double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 1 10' 4'' x 13' 10'' (3.16m x 4.21m)
- Wood flooring, Fitted wardrobe units. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 8' 1'' x 10' 3'' (2.46m x 3.13m)
- Wood flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 10' 4'' x 12' 2'' (3.16m x 3.71m)
- Wood flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Bathroom 10' 4'' x 8' 1'' (3.15m x 2.46m)
- Tile flooring. Tile walls. Three piece bathroom suite. Single panel radiator.
- Garage 10' 1'' x 18' 3'' (3.08m x 5.56m)
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »