- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Traditional Georgian Style Red Bricked Three Storey Semi-Detached Home Built By Porter & Co
- Generous Living Room With Feature Fireplace
- Spacious Luxury Fitted Kitchen Open Plan To Dining & Living Area
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms (Principal Bedroom On Second Floor With Contemporary Ensuite Shower Room)
- Luxury First Floor Bathroom Suite On First Floor
- Downstairs WC
- Cast Iron Estate Railings To Front
- Tarmac Driveway Parking For Several Vehicles
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Windows (Sliding Sash To Front)
- Enclosed rear Gardens In Lawn With paved Sitting Areas
- High Standard Of Finish & Presentation Throughout
- Exceptionally Popular & Sought After Location In Lisburn & Very Accessible To Belfast
Additional InformationSimon Brien Residential are delighted to offer for sale this spacious traditional Georgian style semi-detached home within Breton Hall. Developed by the award winning house builder, Porter & Co, the home showcases an exceptional standard of finish set on a prime corner site.
Internally the property offers the style and atmosphere of a classical Georgian home together with the space to allow for modern day living to suit growing families. The accommodation comprises an Entrance Hall, Lounge, downstairs WC and Kitchen/Dining/Living. There are four well-proportioned bedrooms with the large principle bedroom on the second floor with ensuite shower room and the other three bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor. The front of the property is enclosed by estate railing. There is a tarmac driveway to the side of the property which leads to lawns with paved patio area.
Located within easy commuting distance of Belfast and surrounding towns via the excellent road and rail networks nearby, Breton Hall can be found off Boomers Way and is within easy travelling distance of both airports and the motorway networks.
Early viewing highly recommended to appreciate all this fine home has to offer.
- Solid wooden front door with double glazed panel above leading to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Understairs storage cupboard. Tiled floor.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.06m x 3.15m (16' 7" x 10' 4")
Open fireplace with solid oak surround and granite hearth.
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO LIVING / DINING AREA:
- 5.69m x 5.75m (18' 8" x 18' 10")
Range of high and low level units. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit. 'Nordmende' electric oven. 4 ring ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor fan over. Integrated fridge/freezer. Partially tiled walls. uPVC double glazed doors leading to outside.
- Shelved hotpress with pressurised water tank.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.88m x 2.87m (16' 0" x 9' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.45m x 3.45m (11' 4" x 11' 4")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.8m x 2.56m (9' 2" x 8' 5")
- Panelled bath with shower above. Partially tiled walls. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel radiator. Extractor fan.
- Access to roof space.
- MAIN BEDROOM:
- 6.17m x 3.56m (20' 3" x 11' 8")
- DRESSING ROOM:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled corner shower cubicle. Extractor fan. Velux window. Ceramic tiled floor.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Corner site with paved driveway parking for several vehicles and paved path with front garden in lawn, enclosed by hedging and estate railing. Enclosed rear garden in law with paved path and sitting area. Outside tap and lighting. uPVC oil tank.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »