- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi Detached Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge
- Modern Shaker Style Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Heating/Double Glazing
- Off Street Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Excellent First Time Purchase
Additional InformationBreda Drive is located just off Breda Park in the Four Winds area offering convenience to the local shops off Newton Park, transport links into and out of Belfast and is only a few minutes walk to Forestside Shopping Centre.
Internally, the property comprises three bedrooms, spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen with ceramic hob and under oven, Upvc conservatory and a white bathroom suite on the ground floor. In addition the home offers a gas heating system, double glazing, off street parking and an enclosed rear garden laid in lawns.
This property represents an excellent opportunity for the young professional / first time buyer hoping to get their foot on the first rung of the property ladder.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc glass panelled front door to entrance hall.
- Lounge 13'8 x 13'6 (4.17m x 4.11m)
- (at widest points) Laminate flooring.
- Modern Shaker Style Kitchen 10'3 x 7'2 (3.12m x 2.18m)
- Single drainer stainless sink unit with mixer taps, concealed lighting, built in gas hob, stainless steel oven, wood effect work surfaces
- Pvc Conservatory 8'3 x 6'7 (2.51m x 2.01m)
- Laminate flooring.
- White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with hand shower drench head attachment , wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below, low flush w.c Pvc Panelling.
- Bedroom One 12'4 x 10'3 (3.76m x 3.12m)
- View to garden
- Bedroom Two 10'9 x 8'2 (3.28m x 2.49m)
- Bedroom Three 9'2 x 6'4 (2.79m x 1.93m)
- Outside front
- Front garden laid in lawn bordered by mature hedging.
Driveway with parking.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed area to rear, steps up to garden laid in lawns, range of plants trees and shrubs, bordered by mature hedging.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »