- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Semi Detached Home
- Four Bedrooms One En-Suite
- Lounge To The Front
- Living Room Open to Contemporary Kitchen/Dining
- White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Heating/Double Glazing
- Driveway With Parking/Detached Store
- Enclosed Rear Gardens
Additional InformationBlenheim Drive is a popular residential location just off Ladas Drive providing easy access to Rosetta, Castlereagh and Cregagh Road's and all the local amenities and main arterial routes into and out of Belfast.
This particular property has been extended to the rear creating a fantastic open plan kitchen dining living area looking over the rear garden whilst retaining a separate reception room to the front. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a white bathroom suite, with the roof space converted to a bedroom with en-suite shower. Furthermore the property benefits from a gas heating system, double glazing, off street parking that leads to a detached store and superb enclosed rear garden laid in lawns.
An excellent home in superb order throughout leaving any potential purchaser with little to do but add furniture.
- Glass panelled front door with original stain glass side panels with fan light to entrance hall. Under-stairs Tiled flooring.
Down-stairs w.c sink unit.
- Lounge 11'5 x 10'7 (3.48m x 3.23m)
- (into bay) Cast iron fire-place. Cornice ceiling.
- Living Area 11'1 x 10'7 (3.38m x 3.23m)
- Cast iron wood burning stove. Engineered oak flooring. Open to:
- Contemporary Kitchen / Dining 16'0 x 15'4 (4.88m x 4.67m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units handless units. Solid oak work surfaces, Built in 6 ring gas hob, stainless steel overhead extractor fan, double oven, integrated dish-washer. Engineered oak flooring, Spot-lights and additional roof light that floods the area with natural light. Bi folding doors providing access to patio and garden.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 10'9 x 10'6 (3.28m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom Two 10'8 x 9'9 (3.25m x 2.97m)
- Picture rail.
- Bedroom Three 7'2 x 6'0 (2.18m x 1.83m)
- White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite comprising, free standing, claw foot bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, wash hand basin, low flush w.c Fully tiled walls. Anthracite grey heated towel. Laminate flooring.
- Staircase to roof/space converted to Bedroom four.
- Bedroom Four 13'9 x 9'3 (4.19m x 2.82m)
- Storage into eaves, dormer window.
- Comprising corner shower unit, chrome shower attachment, drench head shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin,
low flush w.c Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- Outside Front
- Front garden laid in lawns.
Driveway with ample parking.
- Storage Facility 9'9 x 9'7 (2.97m x 2.92m)
- Storage facility. Light and power. Gas boiler. Utility facilities .Plumbed for washing/ dryer stainless steel sink unit and work surfaces
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed rear garden access from kitchen/dining/living decking area with flagged patio overlooking garden. Bordered by timber fencing.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »