- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Georgian style semi detached
- Three good size bedrooms
- Spacious lounge / dining area
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Deluxe white bathroom suite
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Gardens to the front and rear
- Off street parking
- Detached garage
Situated within a cul de sac setting, and located just off the Beechill Road at Newtownbreda, this bright and spacious property is within walking distance to the Tesco super store, Forestside Shopping Centre, the Outer Ring and leading schools. Well maintained throughout the property benefits from well proportioned accommodation comprising three bedrooms, lounge / dining, a modern fitted kitchen with range of units and a modern white bathroom suite on first floor. With a gas heating system, double glazed windows and external doors, off street parking which leads to the detached garage and enclosed rear garden, this property would make an excellent first time purchase or indeed be suited to the family unit also.
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Laminate flooring, built in storage, under stairs annex.
- Lounge / dining 13'10 x 12'8 (4.22m x 3.86m)
- Multi fuel burner, open to dining area.
- Dining image 9'6 x 9'1 (2.90m x 2.77m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 11'6 x 8'6 (3.51m x 2.59m)
- Full range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, extractor canopy, plumbed for washing machine, cooker space, tile effect flooring, recessed spotlights.
- 1st floor
- Landing, built in storage.
- Bedroom 1 12'1 x 9'4 (3.68m x 2.84m)
- Bedroom 2 11'2 x 10'1 (3.40m x 3.07m)
- Double built in robe.
- Bedroom 3 8'1 x 7'10 (2.46m x 2.39m)
- Recessed spotlights, additional recess.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, Chrome thermostatically controlled shower, low flush w.c, wash hand basin with storage below, fully tiled walls, recessed spotlights, chrome towel radiator. Tiled floor.
- Tarmac driveway with off street parking leading to detached garage.
- Garage 19'5 x 9'1 (5.92m x 2.77m)
- Up and over door, light and power.
- Front gardens
- Low maintenance gardens to the front stoned.
- Rear gardens
- Enclosed rear gardens with brick flagged patio area and low maintenance artificial grass area. Neat flower beds. Outside light and tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »