- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Contact the Agent
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Show Home Open Viewing: Sundays 2-4 pm and by appointment
- PHASE 3 SHOWHOME OPEN SUNDAYS 2PM-4PM
- Detached Double Fronted Render Property
- 4 Double Bedrooms Including Master With Ensuite Shower Room
- Bespoke Fitted Exorna Kitchen With Integrated Appliances, Stone Worktops & Centre Island Unit Open Plan To Dining Area
- Garden Room Off Kitchen With Floor To Ceiling Double Glazed Windows & Sliding Door Leading Outside
- Living Room With Feature Limestone Fireplace & Wood Burning Stove
- Utility Room & Downstairs WC
- Four Piece Bathroom Suite With Half Tiled Walls
- Gas Heating Underfloor On Ground Floor
- Double Glazed Windows
- Recessed Down Lighters Throughout
- Tarmac Driveway With Front Garden & Enclosed Rear Garden
- External Features Include Sandstone Patio Area & Estate Railing To Boundary
- Fixtures & Fittings Chosen By Claire Hammond Interiors
- 10 Year Warranty By Global Homes
Additional InformationWelcome to Phase No. 3 of our exquisite collection of distinguished detached and semi-detached Edwardian inspired homes set in beautiful Lagan Valley parkland.
Set within 64 acres of one of the country's finest private woodland and countryside environments, yet only 15 minutes from Belfast City Centre, Belvoir Park offers you a unique opportunity to make your home in one of the most inspiring locations in Northern Ireland.
Featuring some of the most remarkable examples of Edwardian architecture at its heart, enhanced by formal garden spaces and parkland walks, Belvoir Park is a truly unique place to live, offering a choice of homes each created with a meticulous attention to detail that brings nature and heritage together beautifully to meet the needs of modern living.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Tiled floor and glass panelled wooden door with 5 point locking system.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.75m x 3.78m (15' 7" x 12' 5")
Carpet floor, Limestone fireplace, wood burning stove and 5amp light sockets. Wired for Virgin Media and BT, low voltage spotlights.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.56m x 2.95m (11' 8" x 9' 8")
Tiled floor and double doors to...
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 5.97m x 4.6m (19' 7" x 15' 1")
Tiled floor. High quality units and stone worktop. NEFF integrated appliances to include gas hob, electric oven and microwave, stainless steel and glass extractor fan, integrated fridge/freezer and Hotpoint dishwasher. Concealed under lighting to kitchen units, low voltage spotlights.
- GARDEN ROOM:
- 3.56m x 2.95m (11' 8" x 9' 8")
Tiled floor and floor to ceiling glazed windows with sliding door, low voltage spotlights.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.78m x 2.06m (12' 5" x 6' 9")
Tiled floor, bespoke high and low level units, stainless steel sink unit, freestanding washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Tiled floor, low flush WC and pedestal sink unit with splashback.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.75m x 3.48m (15' 7" x 11' 5")
Carpet floor, separate 5 amp light and USB sockets and TV point.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Tiled floor, part tiled walls (fully tiled behind shower), contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings, LED mirror and chrome towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.78m x 3.48m (12' 5" x 11' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.99m x 3.4m (13' 1" x 11' 2")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.99m x 2.57m (13' 1" x 8' 5")
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- 4.29m x 2.06m (14' 1" x 6' 9")
Tiled floor, half tiled walls (fully tiled behind separate shower), contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings, LED mirror and chrome towel rail, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath.
- Extensive landscaping with front and rear gardens, sandstone patio area and paths, private driveway and outside water supply.
Heading from the Malone Road roundabout on the Milltown Road turn right at the end of it onto the Hospital Road. Take the 2nd right into the Belvoir Park development. Continue past the Pavilions and number 21 will be on the right hand side.
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 25 Lady Ishbel Avenue||£365,000||1,786 sq. feet|
Contact the Agent
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »