21 Beechwood Street, Belfast BT5 5BQ
2 Bed Terrace House For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Mid Terrace Property Located Just Off The Upper Newtownards Road
- Lounge With Under Stair Storage
- Kitchen With A Range Of High And Low Level Units
- Gas Fired Central Heating And Double Glazed Windows
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom With White Suite Located On The First Floor
- Enclosed Yard To Rear
- Convenient Location Close To A Range Of Local Amenities
Additional InformationPUBLIC NOTICE
21 Beechwood Street, Belfast, BT5 5BQ
We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £79,000. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place.
EPC Rating: D67.
An excellent opportunity to purchase a mid terrace property located on Beechwood Street off the Ravenscroft Avenue in East Belfast. The property comprises a spacious lounge, fully fitted kitchen, two good sized bedrooms and a white bathroom suite. Other benefits include gas fired central heating, PVC double glazing and an enclosed rear yard. This property will appeal to both first time buyers and investors as it is in close proximity to schools, shops, local amenities, bus routes and is only a short commute to Belfast City Centre. This property is very competitively priced therefore early viewings are highly recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge / Dining Area 23'1 x 11'1 (7.04m x 3.38m)
- (into bay) Under stair storage and laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 14'6 x 6'0 (4.42m x 1.83m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, electric under oven, stainless steel extractor hood, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls and gas fired boiler.
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 14'1 x 9'6 (4.29m x 2.90m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 10'4 x 8'5 (3.15m x 2.57m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls and built in storage.
- Enclosed rear yard.
- Additional Information
- Lease Term - 8000 years
Lease Remaining - 7966 years
Ground rent - £8 / year
How much will it cost?
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »