21 Ashley Crescent, Millisle BT22 2BG
4 Bed Semi-detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Well presented semi detached home
- Lounge, dining room and family room
- Bright kitchen with built in appliances
- Four first floor bedrooms
- Gas fired heating
- Double glazing
- Downstairs shower room
- First floor cloakroom
- Neat easily managed grounds
Additional InformationSituated in this popular residential development on the outskirts of Millisle village this well presented semi detached family home has adaptable accommodation that will suit a varied range of purchasers.
The accommodation currently comprises lounge with archway to dining room, family room, kitchen and shower room all on the ground floor, with 4 bedrooms and a cloakroom upstairs.
Outside you a brick paved driveway along with a garden to the front while to the rear you have an enclosed garden area stoned for ease of maintenance.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 4.95m x 3.53m (16' 3" x 11' 7")
Carved mahogany fireplace with granite inset and hearth. Cornice ceiling. Archway to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.2m x 2.95m (10' 6" x 9' 8")
French doors to rear.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 2.97m x 2.95m (9' 9" x 9' 8")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush w.c. Vanitory unit. Shower cubicle with shower. Hearted towel rail.
- 2.95m x 2.92m (9' 8" x 9' 7")
Stainless steel sink unit. Good range of high and low level fitted kitchen units with roll edged worktops and concealed lighting. Four ring electric hob and built in
underoven. Plumbed for washing machine. Part wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.51m x 3.05m (11' 6" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.51m x 3.1m (11' 6" x 10' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.67m x 2.13m (15' 4" x 7' 0")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.97m x 2.08m (9' 9" x 6' 10")
- Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Laminated floor.
- Garden to front in lawn with mature shrubs. Brick paved driveway
Enclosed garden to rear stoned for ease of maintenance.
Coming into Millisle from the direction of Donaghadee take the first turning on the right into Moss Road and travel for approx. 0.5 miles and turn right into Ashley Park. Immediately turn left and then first right and No 21 can be found on the right hand side.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »