21 Ashdale, Randalstown BT41 2AX
3 Bed Semi-detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi-detached house
- Garage / Utility area
- Three bedrooms
- UPVC double glazing
- Dual heating system
- Large rear garden
Impressive three bedroom semi-detached house, detached garage with utility area, front garden, off street parking for three cars and a large enclosed rear garden in Ashdale, Randalstown. Ashdale is a quiet residential area off the Station Road, well located for the local primary schools, handy for all the retail, commercial and leisure amenities in the town centre and a short drive onto the M2 motorway. An ideal home for first time buyers or young families.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, kitchen / dining area then three bedrooms and family bathroom on the first floor. The property has been completely redecorated and new kitchen units installed. It benefits from UPVC double glazing and a dual link up heating system combining an open fire with back boiler and an oil fired central heating system. Detached garage with utility area, off street parking for three cars, front garden and large enclosed rear garden.
- UPVC and glazed front door. Laminate strip wood flooring. Under stairs storage cupboard. Telephone point. Recessed spot lighting.
- Lounge 4.7m x 3.5m (15'5" x 11'6")
- Spacious living room with mahogany fireplace, marble inset and hearth with open fire heating a back boiler. Laminate strip wood flooring. TV point.
- Kitchen / dining area 5.4m x 3.3m (17'9" x 10'10")
- Open plan kitchen and informal dining area. Good range of high gloss floor and eye level kitchen units. Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Stainless steel extractor hood and space for cooker. Plumbed for dishwasher and space for fridge/ freezer. Tiled floor and splashback. UPVC and glazed rear door.
- First floor
- Stairs to first floor landing. Hotpress and access to roofspace.
- Bathroom 2.55m x 2.10m (8'4" x 6'11")
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath and shower cubicle with electric shower. Vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom 1 3.6m x 3.25m (11'10" x 10'8")
- Carpeted double bedroom.
- Bedroom 2 4.5m x 2.95m (14'9" x 9'8")
- Carpeted double bedroom.
- Bedroom 3 2.7m x 2.4m (8'10" x 7'10")
- Single bedroom with vinyl flooring.
- Garage 6m x 3.7m (19'8" x 12'2")
- Detached garage with roller door and side door. House oil boiler.
- Utility area 2.95m x 1.5m (9'8" x 4'11")
- Utility area at rear of garage. Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Tarmac driveway, metal gates and off street parking for three cars. Front garden in neat lawn.
- Enclosed rear garden in neat lawn and paved area.
58th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »