- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached Chalet
- 2 Bedrooms, 2 Reception Rooms
- Oil fired central heating
- uPVC double glazed windows
- uPVC fascia, soffits and guttering
- Oak interior doors, skirting and architraves
- Generous enclosed garden to rear
- Convenient to Portstewart Strand beach and Portstewart golf course
- Entrance Hall:
- With uPVC stained glass panelled front door and side panel, laminate flooring, part panelled walls, telephone point, under stairs storage, feature staircase.
- 5.43m x 3.63m (17' 10" x 11' 11")
with pine surround fireplace, cast iron inset, tiled hearth, laminate flooring, television point, dimmer switch lighting. Door to kitchen.
- Dining Room:
- 3.04m x 2.81m (10' 0" x 9' 3")
(plus 1.82 m x 1.42 m) (previously was Bedroom 3) with built in storage, tiled floor. Door to kitchen.
- 3.58m x 2.59m (11' 9" x 8' 6")
with eye and low level units, tiled between units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, wine rack, breakfast bar, tiled floor, extractor fan, space for cooker, integrated Bosch dishwasher, uPVC glass panel door to Utility Room. Door to dining room.
- Utility Room:
- 2.79m x 2.6m (9' 2" x 8' 6")
(measurement includes cloakroom) with eye and low level units, plumbed for automatic washing machine, tiled floor, strip lighting, power points, wooden single glazed rear door with glass side panel. Glass panelled pine door to garage.
- Comprising wash hand basin, w.c., tiled floor, panelled walls and ceiling.
- FIRST FLOOR
- With access to roof space, hot press.
- Bedroom (1):
- 4.47m x 2.82m (14' 8" x 9' 3")
with built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom (2):
- 3.49m x 3.22m (11' 5" x 10' 7")
with built in mirrored sliderobes.
- Bathroom and w.c. combined:
- Comprising panel bath with telephone hand shower and shower screen over, wash hand basin set in vanity unit, w.c., fully tiled walls, tiled floor, shaver point.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Garden laid in lawn to front enclosed by wall with shrubs. Concrete driveway. Generous garden laid in lawn to rear enclosed by wall and fencing with concrete bases suitable for sheds, etc. Water tap to rear. Outside light to rear. Concrete patio area to rear. PVC oil tank.
- Integral Garage:
- 5.11m x 2.79m (16' 9" x 9' 2")
with roller door, strip lighting and power points.
On approaching Portstewart along the Coleraine Road, just before the Burnside roundabout, turn right onto Fairfield Road, then second right onto Agherton Drive and Number 21 is situated on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »